Evolution at the Celebrity! 5/28

Keiver, call me at 520-990-1813, I might have a fight for you.

cube, fulton wants on also...

Cube,
I am at work right now an you can email me at unifiedmm@yahoo.com.
Or I will call you later.

Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot. I'm really looking forward to May 28th, and the Celebrity Theatre is looking forward to it as well, as our pre-sales are already strong.

Vince, I'll e-mail Fulton and see what we can do. Lucero vs Beraum is my fight of the night candidate, right there with Fickett vs Brees.

Razor (Ray Steinbeiss), can't wait to see you fight live again, you definitely put on a show my man.

Tickets are on sale now at all Ticketmaster outlets and the Celebrity Theatre box office.

Sales were so strong that your partner lost money and backed out? You deceive people alot. You posted on the 23rd that Riggs was still fighting and then edited your post.

You must like coming on here where you talk your ass off and 90% of what you claim never is or never happens. I wonder how many of the tickets you sold were to see Riggs fight? Of course strong sales to you may not be the same as it is for other people, hell you were happy with the attendance of your last show.... My family reunions have more people than that.

Anyone who buys a ticket to your show before the night of, must not be able to read or be very new to the scene...

Joe "Diesel" Riggs is still scheduled to fight Bret Schaefer for the Evolution Combat middleweight title on May 28th at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, AZ.

Thanks for the support, and make sure you say hi!

So Riggs isn't fighting in UFC 48 then huh? UFC has a no fights 30 days prior to their event clause right. If UFC 48 is June 19th then how does that work? Will Joe get his UFC chance in UFC 49 even if he loses before then? You wouldn't encourage Joe to risk his UFC chances just to help your "beyond help" show would you?

Hey Cube I have tried your email entersportaz@aol.com and they have all come back to me. I need to ask you a couple of questions about your show. Do you have a new email? Thanks

TTT for Evolution! ;)

I never said I was going to keep the whole fight standing. I definately want to stand and trade but I'll go to the ground if I get winded or if you start kicking. I want to work some hands in this fight and I don't like standing back throwing leg kicks. Hopefully we can put on a good show!!

I thought you had been training at a BOXING gym??

TTT Looks like A Dawg is back on a roll.
Z Dawg Blair

I can't believe it, I finally get to see one of the best up and coming fighters fight not once but twice within two months, what more could i ask for? Besides my youth,good looks & money one of which I do have not saying which! I'll be there to see you win.

Your friend A-Dawg

"and as soon as I go low...your hands drop...and as soon as I go high...your hands are still low..."

I have been training mainly with a crazy karate guy who throws heel kicks, axe kicks, thai kicks, and just about any kick you can imagine. You might be surprised to find out I keep my hands up and my chin tucked. I caught on to that one real quick!!

TTT~