Evolution at the Celebrity! 5/28

Vince,

That is an awesome gesture to donate some of your purse to the comedienne who lost her arm. I'll give you the benefit information that I've put together, if there's anything you can do to help out with that just let me know.

Solid solid card. Well done

MMA in Az is like the .com breakout a while back. Everyone and they mama is doin it. The last Evolution flowed well, so shall this 1.

Yes JM, Evolution Combat will flow once again :)

We are currently in negotiations to get Jamie Varner on the card, as well as some big names that are known to the Arizona MMA fans. Now if we can only get opponents for Ray Steinbeiss and Santino Defranco, then I'd really be happy.

TTT

Yes, Verbal, in California.

ttt

TTT oh my god, Az is gonna rock this night!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

You guys should have an NHB fight at the top for rights to the mountain.

ttt

Look for the Evolution Combat ad on the big screen at tonight's Rage in the Cage event at the Celebrity Theatre.

Also, Aaron Brink has been added to the card, his opponent to be announced soon!

Evolution Combat is looking to finalize its May 28th "Night of Champions" fight card this week, with opponents for A-Dawg Sullivan (LHW title match), Jamie Varner and Ray Steinbeiss expected to be announced soon.

As for Brink, he was upset with the crowd reaction at RITC after he destroyed Tugboat. But as I told him, you have to expect that when you fight the hometown boy. I'd still like to have him on the card... how about these matchups:

Aaron Brink vs Thomas Gil

Aaron Brink vs Mark Tullius

Aaron Brink vs Homer Moore

?????????

any of those guys would be great..

I agree Vince, and add Tony "Lights Out" Mendoza (32-2 in Toughman, with 32 KO's, recommended by Sven Bean of Ring of Fire) to the list of Brink's possible opponents.

Also, A-Dawg Sullivan's opponent for his Evolution Combat light-heavyweight title will be announced soon! It's going to be a great fight if we can get this one put together.

Cube
Get in touch with me if you need a 205 or any other weights filled.
I have guys ready to go so let me know
Chris Kiever
Team Unified