EWC3 canceled pro fights and lied about opponents

jsize03 - Classic "He said, she said". I don't know much of anything about the parties involved.

But I do know that one is a convicted felon that "lied to the federal government on a form in order to defraud a gun dealer of a full price sale". Coincidentally, that's the same person that has had evidence of photo doctoring brought forth against him on this thread.

So yeah, I'm siding with the other person unless there's hard evidence to prove otherwise.

VU

jsize03 - Classic "He said, she said". I don't know much of anything about the parties involved.

But I do know that one is a convicted felon that "lied to the federal government on a form in order to defraud a gun dealer of a full price sale". Coincidentally, that's the same person that has had evidence of photo doctoring brought forth against him on this thread.

So yeah, I'm siding with the other person unless there's hard evidence to prove otherwise.
.... Need more info... Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I've been to many many promotions as a fighter and coach and I have never heard of anything like this before.

If I was the coach of any of those pro fighters I would be losing my gawddamn mind! Phone Post 3.0

MMAforMONEY - 
Daverr -
cowboy.. your not going to let this drama effect your fight, i bet on you dawg.. thats the only important thing here..

i kid.

but for real, take miller out !!!
Just a heads up...'C0WB0Y' is Kevin "The Cowboy" Killian, not Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Phone Post 3.0

lol thanks

i was thinking it wasnt cowboy

or that 1.. lol

Meow? Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Lol now bring up a case that you clearly know nothing about! Do your research pal....ABRAMSKI vs UNITED STATES. Amazes me that you guys have the time to surf FB and question the promotion but never once notice a fight card with the said fighters name and opponent on it. This is simple and your dragging it on. Doss excepted invite to the event on FB. She is tagged in the fight card. She has deleted msgs and now because you think you know something about me, im a liar. Go fuck yourself! I have 37 states that supported my position before the supreme court and the largest lobbyist in the united states. I am a 29 year old felon due to politics...not because i did anything wrong. Get your facts in order. Im not going to keep going back and fourth with you about this anymore...

Elite Warrior Challenge - Lol now bring up a case that you clearly know nothing about! Do your research pal....ABRAMSKI vs UNITED STATES. Amazes me that you guys have the time to surf FB and question the promotion but never once notice a fight card with the said fighters name and opponent on it. This is simple and your dragging it on. Doss excepted invite to the event on FB. She is tagged in the fight card. She has deleted msgs and now because you think you know something about me, im a liar. Go fuck yourself! I have 37 states that supported my position before the supreme court and the largest lobbyist in the united states. I am a 29 year old felon due to politics...not because i did anything wrong. Get your facts in order. Im not going to keep going back and fourth with you about this anymore...

You are just oozing professionalism.....

bagger -
Elite Warrior Challenge - Lol now bring up a case that you clearly know nothing about! Do your research pal....ABRAMSKI vs UNITED STATES. Amazes me that you guys have the time to surf FB and question the promotion but never once notice a fight card with the said fighters name and opponent on it. This is simple and your dragging it on. Doss excepted invite to the event on FB. She is tagged in the fight card. She has deleted msgs and now because you think you know something about me, im a liar. Go fuck yourself! I have 37 states that supported my position before the supreme court and the largest lobbyist in the united states. I am a 29 year old felon due to politics...not because i did anything wrong. Get your facts in order. Im not going to keep going back and fourth with you about this anymore...

In his defense the "Go Fuck Yourself" had a nice Dana White feel to it. Phone Post 3.0

Wow this guy is something else!! What a awful way to make excuse after excuse. Im sure this promotion is going to do great with his professionalism.

You got caught making a straw purchase.

That sucks hope this guy gets run out of the sport.

-D0DG3R D0GG13- - 
bagger -

In his defense the "Go Fuck Yourself" had a nice Dana White feel to it. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU nicely done sir.

AishOyyy -

OK I had to sign up just get in on the drama in this thread!

With my first post... I hope to seriously contribute. It seems like Occam's Razor would suggest the promoter here is just lying, but why not try to prove it ourselves? So, lets do some amateur digital forensics, shall we?

Here is a forensic analysis of the screenshot provided by Abramski:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=43e978adff2f6648dcf1a3674eb52b8ee2181ab1.38306

They key thing to take away from this is in the metadata, although we could use other methods to determine it was doctored as well. 

ICC_Profile

Profile CMM Type

lcms

Profile Version

Profile Class

Display Device Profile

Color Space Data

RGB

Profile Connection Space

XYZ

Profile Date Time

2012:01:25 03:41:57

Profile File Signature

acsp

Primary Platform

Apple Computer Inc.

Heres what fotoforensics.com has to say about that metadata, taken from http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-meta.php

ICC Profile

With the exception of a few high-end cameras, cameras do not generate ICC Profiles. ICC Profiles are added by applications as the file is edited or converted. Many applications -- including Adobe Photoshop -- will default to adding a color profile to the picture.

Besides colorspace information, the ICC Profile will include the primary platform. This typically represents the system used to add in the profile. If you see "Apple Computer", then the image was likely edited on a Mac. If you see "Microsoft", then it likely came from a Windows PC. However, do not assume that "Hewlett-Packard" means an HP-computer was used; many platforms, including non-HP systems, use the HP color profiles.

You can repeat all this for yourself using fotoforensics.com. Just for shits and giggles here the link to a forensic analysis of C0WB0Y's images: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=4df0586ac76b3d7a23ce1cdc4c0a4c9a5e41eb4e.49536

tl;dr Abramski's screenshot is likely doctored as evidenced by the presence of an ICC Profile, among other inconsistencies.

edit: Also, the metadata cleary shows "Apple Computer" and we all know that screenshot is of an Android device

Lol Phone Post 3.0

bagger - 

Are we sure hes not associated with Battlegrounds mma?

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/13pdf/12-1493_k5g1.pdf&lt;br /><br />"Abramski then deposited the $400 check in hisbank account, transferred the gun to Alvarez, and got back a receipt. Federal agents found that receipt while executing a search warrant at Abramski’s home after he becamea suspect in a different crime"<br /><br />What was the search warrant for and what was the other crime you were being investigated for?<br /><br />

And this is why you don't let women in fights ! High school drama ! Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler -
bagger - 

Are we sure hes not associated with Battlegrounds mma?

Greg!! Phone Post 3.0

I looked into before I posted. You were convicted and appealed to the highest court in the country. You had 37 states and the largest lobbyist in the US supporting your position, yet the Supreme Court still upheld your conviction. You're not a felon because of politics. You're a felon because you can't properly fill out paperwork which is clearly explained.

You still haven't refuted the metadata evidence of doctoring, other than "I don't even own apple products". That's not believable. Give us some evidence that she actually accepted the fight that can't be disputed.

I don't know either of you personally, but I can't find dirt on her. So right now you're the only one with questionable moral character, which is why I'm more apt to believe her story.