Excited for Gennady Golovkin Fight on Saturday

30 wins, 27 via KO and zero defeats, MMA fans should tune into HBO this Saturday to see Gennady Golovkin face off against Marco Antonio Rubio. An awesome fighter to watch! Phone Post 3.0

HBO = no go since carlin

thestoebz - HBO = no go since carlin
Ah. You could always go the illegal route. Not that I condone such things. ;) Phone Post 3.0

I too am excited.

The guy is a beast. Phone Post 3.0

Golovkin for the win.

GGG is fun to watch.

I'll be watching.

I back - 
thestoebz - HBO = no go since carlin
Ah. You could always go the illegal route. Not that I condone such things. ;) Phone Post 3.0

Maybe. Golovkin is entertaining

Golovkin is a wrecking machine

Is the guy he's fighting good?

CrazyPope - Is the guy he's fighting good?

Marco Antonio Rubio WBC MiddleWeight champ, Losses to Chavez JR and Pavlik since 1996.

Not a top 5er but a good test, guy with lots of stoppages.

I'm torn on him. He seems pretty down to earth, and he has destroyed everyone he has faced so far. I just hate all of the hype. His Trainer trying to tell us GGG is right behind Hopkins and Sugar Ray Robinson as the All Time greatest middleweight is insulting to greats like Carlos Monzon and Marvelous Marvin Hagler. GGG has fought nobody thus far in his career. They tried to hype up his win over Curtis Stevens lime it was some great task. This is the same Stevens who was thoroughly beaten by Jesse Brinkley for Christs sake. KO's over guys like Daniel Geale and Matthew Macklin are solid wins, but far from legendary accomplishments. He has yet to face the best of a shallow division. Peter Quillen, Sergio Martinez, the new champion Miguel Cotto and soon to be 160lber Canelo Alvarez are all stiffer challenges than GGG has thus far faced. And I'm in the minority but I think GGG has some significant flaws that could be exposed. He isn't the fastest guy, and comes forward with average defense, and is there to be hit. He also seems to be falling in love with his power and focusing so much on landing that he is leaving himself increasingly vulnerable to counters. Thus far his limited opposition hasn't been able to expose these flaws. As of this point, he would not be remotely competitive with 168lbs. Chanpion Andre Ward. He also isn't that young, and maybe wasting his prime years fighting limited guys.

Now he has stayed busy which I love. I also dont think he is ducking anyone, his team just cant get the bigger names to sign the contracts yet. I will say though he hasn't fought anyone special, he has destroyed these guys like a guy who wants to be called Great should. If he is going to be a Superstar, he needs to start now with stepping up and fighting the big names. Cotto and Canelo are most likely fighting in May, and Floyd and Manny are never going to sign to fight GGG. His next fight should be Quillen. Then get the Cotto-Canelo winner. He can get Groves to warm up at 168, then its on to Froch and maybe Gilberto Ramirez who looks lime the real deal. Hopefully Ward will have his situation settled and then they could have a legit Superfight if both keep the course. GGG has such a high ceiling, its frustrating seeing him stuck fighting 2nd tier guys.

McGregorsGloveTouchRustledMyJimmies - GGG is fun to watch.

I'll be watching.

Was hoping to see GGG get an elite opponent after he completely outclassed #4 ranked Daniel Geale (GGG went in at around 14-1 favorite). Rubio won't be much of a challenge (About a 10-1 dog) imo he doesn't make it past the 5th. The legend of GGG is definitely growing as he continues to stay active and destroy guys, but this fight should have been v Quillan with the winner facing the winner of Canelo/Cotto. Chavez Jr. would have been a much better match up imo as well. If he does face the winner of the Canelo/Cotto match up that will be quite a jump in competition.

boxing wiz - I'm torn on him. He seems pretty down to earth, and he has destroyed everyone he has faced so far. I just hate all of the hype. His Trainer trying to tell us GGG is right behind Hopkins and Sugar Ray Robinson as the All Time greatest middleweight is insulting to greats like Carlos Monzon and Marvelous Marvin Hagler. GGG has fought nobody thus far in his career. They tried to hype up his win over Curtis Stevens lime it was some great task. This is the same Stevens who was thoroughly beaten by Jesse Brinkley for Christs sake. KO's over guys like Daniel Geale and Matthew Macklin are solid wins, but far from legendary accomplishments. He has yet to face the best of a shallow division. Peter Quillen, Sergio Martinez, the new champion Miguel Cotto and soon to be 160lber Canelo Alvarez are all stiffer challenges than GGG has thus far faced. And I'm in the minority but I think GGG has some significant flaws that could be exposed. He isn't the fastest guy, and comes forward with average defense, and is there to be hit. He also seems to be falling in love with his power and focusing so much on landing that he is leaving himself increasingly vulnerable to counters. Thus far his limited opposition hasn't been able to expose these flaws. As of this point, he would not be remotely competitive with 168lbs. Chanpion Andre Ward. He also isn't that young, and maybe wasting his prime years fighting limited guys.

Now he has stayed busy which I love. I also dont think he is ducking anyone, his team just cant get the bigger names to sign the contracts yet. I will say though he hasn't fought anyone special, he has destroyed these guys like a guy who wants to be called Great should. If he is going to be a Superstar, he needs to start now with stepping up and fighting the big names. Cotto and Canelo are most likely fighting in May, and Floyd and Manny are never going to sign to fight GGG. His next fight should be Quillen. Then get the Cotto-Canelo winner. He can get Groves to warm up at 168, then its on to Froch and maybe Gilberto Ramirez who looks lime the real deal. Hopefully Ward will have his situation settled and then they could have a legit Superfight if both keep the course. GGG has such a high ceiling, its frustrating seeing him stuck fighting 2nd tier guys.
boxing wiz knows. Phone Post 3.0

GGG hoping for a decision win?

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/10/16/6991049/gennady-golovkin-hoping-for-12-rounds-with-marco-antonio-rubio Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait, love watching GGG Phone Post 3.0

is he in Floyd's weight class? Phone Post 3.0

No, triple G is bigger then Floyd. Dude needs to start making bigger fights, tired of seeing him in these kinds of fights. He should run his career the way Mikey Garcia is.

RIP Rubio

SallymeetsHarrySack - No, triple G is bigger then Floyd. Dude needs to start making bigger fights, tired of seeing him in these kinds of fights. He should run his career the way Mikey Garcia is.

Slow your roll homeboy.
GGG has all the time in world to
Show his talents,Rubio is a tough dude

Most middleweights don't want
None of this motherfuckin
Badass son of a gun Phone Post 3.0