EXCLUSIVE: Phil Baroni Uncensored

Think about it,a 3 month suspension is almost the same as 1 UFC event.So if he was suspended for just 1 UFC,what kind ofmessage would that send to other fighters.Some fighters dont even fight every UFC.

6 months is fair.

i agree.....6 months is fair. ttt for Phil he is a warrior and deserves to be able to fight.

Baroni should do jail time for battering an official, NOT a participant, but an official. That's one rule you don't break and expect to get off easily with an apology. He needs to be made an example of.

He's colorful and a good fighter and he brings money in. But if he can't play by the rules (rules of the sport, laws of the state, rules of common sense) then toss his stupid ass out.

On the contrary, I have heard from many people that have met and know Phil that say he is definately an arrogant jerk, and it is not an act. That explains why he has been thrown off of many fight teams already, and why Zuffa has bailed him out countless times.

Lastly, Matt Lindland is liked and respected much more than Phil is.

So funny how Baroni goes on about how there is no way someone with a body like Lindland can beat him. Then Lindland frustrates him easily. Phil is in love with himself. I consider anyone who uses roids to be a cheat. Unfortunatedly one of the side effects is to become an arrogant asshole.

And for those of you who are into Phil...yes he would definitely kick my ass.

I'm going to get a sandwich and hopefully this post will keep it afloat so I can read the interview while I eat.

Yeah, I know nobody gives a shit. I'll just type "TTT" next time.

ttthat was tttoo corny. lol jk/ great interview best of wishs to Baroni. We need more like him...

ttt for baroni.

ttt

ttt for Phil

TTT

yea if he wanted out then he would've FUCKING TAPPED, Larry!

w
t
f

Can anyone post a link to a video of what actually happened? Asking the guy questions while mounted and defending is absolutely absurd.

Phil is fine. Here's a photo of what happened. Again, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. (Click the photo for the interview)