Exclusive Ralek Gracie

Just bought a brand new car huh, how can you take it that far?

- Ken Flo

I think he comes of as a douchebag. I deal with scammers all the time, he sounds like one. He never said anything negative about himself or his product, just shit on others. Fuck this guy. Phone Post 3.0

The young generation of Gracie's are all like this to various extents. They are all bamboozled by their last name for better and for worse. They think they are better than everyone, and that their shit doesn't stink. They can't make mistakes. Phone Post 3.0

Rhymenoceros - Oh, I forgot to mention he's planning on fighting MMA to pay back the people he owes.

Yeah, when I hear talk like this, my only thoughts are: woe is them dudes he owe money to.

Reminds me of ppl saying, "Yo, I'll go back to moving packs hand to hand on the block to pay you back if I have to."

They never do and they never do.

"I’m going to start fighting in MMA to pay these guys back."

So he's basically admitted he has no way of paying them back then.

$200k in debt. Pay back via MMA fights? Lol ok. Not unless he gets that lucrative Reebok monies. Phone Post 3.0

Amagov_Couldve_Been_King - "I’m going to start fighting in MMA to pay these guys back."

$200k in debt. Pay back via MMA fights? Lol ok. Not unless he gets that lucrative Reebok monies. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly what i was trying to say.

"I’m going to start fighting in MMA to pay these guys back" = the last thing you wanna hear if that negro owes you money.

Much rather him say, "If this next event doesn't put me in the black, I'll take out a second mortgage on my crib to pay the fighters back."

We need to make a gofundme for Ralek bro's. It's a shame to see a g in a gi down on such hard times. It's like a tons of broccoli raining on his parade Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - We need to make a gofundme for Ralek bro's. It's a shame to see a g in a gi down on such hard times. It's like a tons of broccoli raining on his parade Phone Post 3.0

so true. its our fault metamoris has failed and the fighters haven't gotten paid. we owe it to him since hes a gracie and all.

Metamoris WAS badass and groundbreaking. Hope they find a way to fix it. Phone Post 3.0

Rhymenoceros - The main thing I got from this interview is that Ralek seems like a total narcissist. Phone Post 3.0

And one that has no business sense. Unfortunately, this side of the family is very hard to take seriously or believe.

So different from Renzo and his brother. Glad to be on that side.

Later Phone Post 3.0

Up

wasssp -
Amagov_Couldve_Been_King - "I’m going to start fighting in MMA to pay these guys back."

Exactly what i was trying to say.

"I’m going to start fighting in MMA to pay these guys back" = the last thing you wanna hear if that negro owes you money.

Much rather him say, "If this next event doesn't put me in the black, I'll take out a second mortgage on my crib to pay the fighters back."
Pretty much this, I'd be lawyering up in a hurry before he files bankruptcy and hops a jet to Eastern Europe. Phone Post 3.0