EXPLOSION 2 Teams Email Now!

ttt for the Grinch, he brings the heat, the ladies, and the fans

Get The Grinch on

ttt

Cabotcombat, if those were your guys representing your school then you should offer to pay for the damages they caused. if not all of it then atleast half. Tim, we have guys you probably know, when is this event? we would be interested in a team competition. get back to me and let me know. Sorry to hear about all the trouble, but glad to hear you got the event pulled off. Good luck.

Alex Trujillo

ttt

ttt

when i say "teams" i must be miss leading im not having an ifl style show just looking for guys to come out from good school like 2 or 3 from each to really make a stamp of what they showcase. no "team" vs. "team" as of now at least just a good 12-15 fights

the date is 3-10 Alex call me

also Jayme i understand it was not your fault i ope you will learn from this as i did and never send jackasses like that to any other poor promoter out there. what a headache. as far as what needs to happen you can start by helping out with the 1000.00 dollar damage bill to the room your guys caused. making them pay for it would be a great start. if you can do that then we are more than square. and next time only send your good hearted fighters and yourself!

ttt

you gonna hook a sucka up with a fight ?

ttt for Reedy!

TTT G2

ttt

My name is Roli Delgado. I am a coach in Little Rock. This "cabot combat group" has nothing to do with our great state of Arkansas. Jayme is a liar and a fraud who teaches out of his house. No one has any record of this guy although he came to Little Rock thiking he could tell everyone that he is a 12-0 pro fighter and a purple belt under KIMO? LOL, sorry that this happened but trust me, this guy is hiding from a lot of the Arkansas senior grapplers that want to break something off of him. Tell all promoters to stay away from this guy and Cabot Combat.

Roli Delgado

ttt

i'd trust roli on this one.

those dudes are bad for the sport. some of their fighters only have a couple weeks of "training" when they enter a competition.

i'd trust roli on this one.

those dudes are bad for the sport. some of their fighters only have a couple weeks of "training" when they enter a competition.

that sucks bro. don't forget Damage Inc.(just the team name-no indicator of our character!) in march;) What up Alex?????????

I agree with Roli, Jayme is everything Roli has already mentioned.

In fact one Sat. afternoon i got a desperate call from a guy in Louisiana that had booked the Cabot Combat group on one of his shows. He asked me if i knew Jayme, i said only by reputation and phone. Well this guy has booked 4 CC fighters for his 8 fight show and a few hours before fight time no sight of them. Jayme wont answer his cell phone. The promoter is beging me to help him in anyway i can just to find Jayme. I have Roli call Jayme, and Jayme says he is not going to the show over "gas money" issues. I call this poor guy back in Lousiana and he tells me that Jayme answered a call and was "broke down" on the side of the road 4 hours away.

Jayme get out of the fight game and get the fuck outta Arkansas!

Matt Hamilton: WLR Kickboxing & BJJ

ps i have all of my teeth thank you

TTT