EXPLOSION 2 Teams Email Now!

I got a voicemail from Max Fowler. Saying that if i try and sue him he will bury me in so much paperwork i wont know what to do. Well obviously im dealing with a very bright individual and he lurks here on the UG. MAX i dont handle my "paperwork" my "LAWYER" does and he has your "CONTRACT" and medical papers with all your info on them. SEE YOU IN COURT WHERE ILL GET MY MONEY FOR THE ROOM YOU DESTROYED!

To the other team from arkansas thanks for the tips on there team. I met them at another show in my area and thought they were legit. As a promoter i guess this is just the type of shit that happens. If you guys want to come up here and compete our show is more than willing to set you up. We do amateur and pro fights. Thanks in advance

Timmy
www.cfcu.tv

(edited for typo)

And for the record Colt Norton has agreed to pay for the damages so we will see if it happens if it does i will post it hopefully he isnt full of shit and wants to rite his wrong!

For MMA fighters, both pro and ammy you can contact Matt Hamilton @
matt@kickboxingandbjj.com. He handles all of the Westside
management. You can check our references :)

Roli Delgado
www.kickboxingandbjj.com

For MMA fighters, both pro and ammy you can contact Matt Hamilton @
matt@kickboxingandbjj.com. He handles all of the Westside
management. You can check our references :)

Roli Delgado
www.kickboxingandbjj.com

Coltons mom called me a few weeks ago about brigning him in here to train legit. Guess she should have

and yes check our references!

ttt

man this thread keeps getting better and better.

Explosion 2!!!!!

Jayme has agreed to take care of this, Lets see if he does, I do know they are an active team and have fought in alot of shows and I've never heard a bad thing about him or his team. Was Jayme there at this show? Doesnt sound like he was.

You guys keep your stuff in the Ark UG

Good luck with your shows Timmy.

The "Jayme K" thread was made on the Arkansas forum on 12/12/06, this cat signs up on 12/14/06 to come to Jayme's rescue. Just something to think about.

lol, damn

TTT G2

they say they will pay if they do i will post it we will see :o)

if i dont get paid within a week my lawyers are in pursuit. either way EXPLOSION 2 if going to be off the hook so be there March 10th!

www.cfcu.tv

Don't trust off what somebody says they're going to do. They said they'd show up and fight, didn't they? Then a couple "skipped town." He also said he was a purple belt. Don't trust words, take action.

P.s. GrapplingJarHead:

Don't make generalizations about our state through assholes like this. We have several good schools in the state that train under quality coaches that produce quality fighters. And I have one of that there inside out-houses, too!

Do not wait on that money, IT IS NOT COMING. Thinking that it will will
only buy Jayme time. Also, I am told that his name is not exactly jayme
kalea or whatever, ask him to copy his drivers license and fax it to you.

Have you thought about the "claw hammer" technique? It is quite effective for us rednecks;) lol.

ttt

top and LOL

lol

ttt