EXPLOSION 2 Teams Email Now!

show me the money!

TTT for me on this card

TTT

Yea right, He's never going to see that money.

no money yet im sending him a bill then he will have one week to pay or i cut the lawyers loose. i hope he pays its the least he can do. says he will so we will see in a few more days.

also sherdog has him as 7-0 as a pro

Yea, it's all bull shit. Thats why no one knows anything about those
shows and there is no pictures of him online or ANY articles about him
fighting online. He has took the time to email sherdog fake information.

ttt

this is max bishop in ark. i am not from here im from atlanta,but moved here, wife,. however i also have my teeth, i am directly under gene lebell and gokor and run there schools in mid south. to the jayme student if you havent heard anything bad about jayme get the shit out of your ears! everyone says bad about jayme! he moved here from hawii only this year dont blame his ass on us! he didnt train here, the whole damn state hates him, we all challenge him to fight! he changes locations faster than we can find him. he does compete in our state nor does his team if he does he will get broke! i hate to take it out on students but at this point they are stupid to, if any of them go to a fight my whole team has agreed to hospitalise them, those thjat know me and team will vouch its not a threat. check my refs. as well elitemaa.com mma message board. stay away and get the word out to promoters about him, you will never see the money from jayme i dont know the rest. his fight record is fake we have checked into it and e mailed sherdog already.

ttt

ttt

ttt

bullshizit

wow

ttt

I'mnotMark

When are we going to lunch?

If I was going to make up a name it would be "Cafe Rolls" thats a cool name.

Don't wait a week. Unleash the lawyers now before he hides again.

they cant hide...

sent the invoice to him he has one week from today to pay the holiday inn select in tinley park for the damages his boys caused. he says he will pay it and if he does i will post it. it would be a good move to take care of your students fuck ups and let other promoters know that at least they can count on something "a good manager" either way when im paid ill let you know.

march 10th! big fights getting announced soon!

ttt for illinois mma!