F**K KOTC!!!!

I realize alot of fights are set up on verbal agreements, but you should have your manager demand a contract.

Contracts dont take long to fax back and forth...This will stop this from happening to you. It would have been in your contract and you would have gotten it (contracts light a fire under the asses of the most sluggish promoters)..If not, you would have atleast gotten paid..

Then you wouldnt be so mad..I mean you would still be bumbed that you didnt get to fight but atleast ya woulda got some cheddar for your time.

Also, It should be in your contract that if the promoter does not keep up with his end of the bargain (and its only a bargain if there is a contract) , you are entitled to your entire win money purse..

That said, I dont know your situation, nor can I put .02 in because I only have one side..Get em next time!!

Whats that trophy made out of?

I have to agree with Quincy on this one.

And agreeing with quincy is never an easy thing to do.

lol

The Mike Seal fight Saturday was the highlight of the Undercard. Seal put on a kickboxing exhibit with flashy strikes, dismantling his hapless opponent within a minute. Hope to see him again in the cage.

Maybe you would have made it more of a balanced competition Cedric, although in the picture you look to outweigh Mike by 25 pounds. Is that Galindo in your picture? You're out of the Bullpen?

One thing about Terry Trebilcock, he doesn't fly, one of those. He drives, everywhere, even cross country. Maybe he expected the same from you.

Kotc's not rich, that's the way it is. They're a business, with expenses, and can only survive and put on shows if they keep costs down.

Cedric and Seal are about the same weight, SEal is 6"3".

ttt.........shoot me an email cedric! hectormolina3@aol.com

Hey Cedric, I am looking for an opponent for Mike Seal in Tijuana on Dec. 28th on Epic promotions card. No travel, let me know if our intrested? fighters_only@yahoo.com

if terry comes on and blasts cedric saying they never had an agreenent, just an oral one or talk, i will tell a story where terry get really pissed over a guy not fighting in KOTC and fighting in UFC instead.

terry claims they had a contract, the fighter says they never had anything, just that it would be cool to fight on the card.

we will see..

What's up folks. Sorry Enriq, but that date will be a little close to another fight that I will be having about a week after. And Mike Seal actually outweighed and was taler than me that night. I know, I'm looking at this pic that someone posted on here, and the way it's taken, I look like I'm taller than Mike. But, I am 5'11, and I weighed in at 178lbs that night. Mike is 6'3, and weighed 190lbs. I guess I look a little more compact since I was shorter, but it's all good.

But the main deal is, if I would have ever agreed to drive first, I would have. I've driven to fights in Iowa and Minnasotta to fight from Texas before, so I always stick to my end. Anyway, I goota get back to my X-Box. What's up Hector, you will have mail!;-)

Cedric

Well its guys that fight for free, that make it difficult to get paid at all in ths sport...and I did hear that Mike Seal actually fought for free that night...

Damn Billy, you have a lot of time on your hands!

Billyboy, you'd be good at making up those crazy ass questions that come on the ASVAB or SAT tests( If a fighter was traveling to San Diego on Greyhound at 50miles per hour...:-) Anyway, I'm actually not too bitter about the whole thing. I was really just up late last night with nothing better to do. Plus, it doesn't hurt my feelings not being able to fight in KOTC. I'm a fighter first and last. I'm really not in it for the money, as a job, nor as a career. I love to fight, and have since I was a child.

I've been lucky enough to fight in some great shows under Monte Cox, Brad Kholer, Saul Solis, Hector Molina, and Dave Holtz to name a few. I've also been blessed to be able to fight top name fighters and have never once been handed out a serious injury; and my record ain't too shabby either.

I definitely agree that fighters should be paid more because we have to train harder than any other type of fighter (boxer, wrestler, kickboxer) etc... So, I can see how my almost agreeing to fight for free could hurt those fighters who have made it a career; a mistake that I will not make again, but at the same time, I will not "price myself" out of a fight. I know where I stand as a fighter, and I feel that I'm "ok" at it. I'll get better, and I will never quit until I feel I HAVE to fight for money or I just get handed a bloddy ass kicking;-) Anyway, take care folks, it's X-Box time again!!!

Cedric

Terry has always taken care of me, sounds like a mis-understanding and maybe you should speak directly to Terry?

fuck KOTC!

TTT for the 'cock!

Down with Trebilcock

Hey spidey4ever, if your in the marine corps how are you able to fight? When I tried they wouldnt let me and siad if I did then I would get njp'd? Please respond, if there is a way to get around it I would love to know how

Yeah, maybe you should talk to the promoter directly. I don't see why a promoter would purposely screw with you.

He is a Corpsman ( In the Navyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to the tune of the village people ).

Terry doesnt need to pay for the trips of fighters when he has about 200 fighters waiting in line!

Bottom line is- If you want the exposure that gets you big time attention from big time shows, fight in kotc- Bang, Rampage, etc., do you think they were getting paid big when they were in kotc? No they werent. If your a fighter trying to come up to the big money shows, dont bad mouth Terry!

the sound of lips smacking off of Terry's ass is making me sick...........