F**K KOTC!!!!

You said the problem in your opening post. "I will fight for free".

He knows you and others will fight for free, and he knows if you don't there is someone else that will. He knows there are enough up and comers so that if you don't fight he will put in a scrub and then there will be a great KOTC mismatch which always makes for a crowd pleaser.

Fuckin promoters and especially that one...

Im not kissing anyones ass!!! I just basically said if you want to make a living (stupid living if you ask me)fighting, kotc is the best first step!!!and thats just a fact!

Agree on the stupid living. OK maybe it wasn't ass kissing. It is the truth....Don't talk smack on Terry or you will never get a fight with him.

KOTC is becoming comical. KOTC has less and less competitive/interesting fights per event. How many fights are "up and comers" and how many were guys who you could find at any local bar. If you can sell tickets Terry will keep bringing you back and feeding you scrubs.

Back to the stupid living - We make fun of TKD studios but I guarantee that the TKD studio owners clear more per month from their kids class than most "successful" NHB fighters make in a fight. Brennan got smart. The $ is in the studio and students (and treating students right) and not in the ring.

Lister vs Horn- comical, competitive interest?

You could find 90% of UFC fighters in the bar as well!

I at no point talked to anyone about using Cedric Marks on this fight card. So I have no idea what he is talking about. And Seals opponent has been the same since we put the card together over 2 months ago.

Christopher Cordeiro

Everyone else look for more great events from KOTC next year starting with the 1st KOTC in Miami at the Office Depot Center. This will be a great fight card. Also over 29 confirmed dates for events next year including lots of Pay-per-view events. And expansion into several other states.

(29 dates includes Gladiator Challenge events)

Chris, opponent is spelled with a E not an A

Okay kids let's follow along.

"kotc is becoming comical."

Next line.

"KOTC has less and less competitive/interesting fights per event"

Lister/Horn = Good fight.

Other than a couple of headliners how many fights are good fights and how many are local guys filling up spots? How many fat asses looking like tough man can you have per card?

Sorry bro but if you didn't sound like you were sucking up to Terry you are doing so now.

See you at the 'Ville.

You could believe what ever you want! I dont owe anything to Terry, but I just give props to people that deserve it like you Mr.Undercover-Bang.

Bettiss, I know how to spell it. Kos Kesh a bezorg.

Dwaynewayne Who Are you?

Betiss is spelled with one t. you gendeh!

Kooni

Chris, if the card was put together 2 months ago, why wasn't it announced until the day of the event? Fans want to know the matchup details. One of the names announced before the event was Flynn. Was that JACEN Flynn, the one who beat Lister? Didn't see him Saturday.

We only announce the main events. Which is something we've been doing for a while.

And Ascherf it wasn't that Flynn. Did you come to the fights? The Shad Smith vs Victor Valenzuela fight was great. Hope you didn't miss it.

Christopher

Christopher,

Who am I? The famous Dwayne Wayne of course. Roger, Re-run (RIP), and Big Shirley. Hey, hey, hey.

Big Shirley was wondering if you have the fat guy in the black singlet ready to fight. You know the one that fought Mike Bourke 2x. Shirley thinks she can take him. Would be a good fit for the KOTC. Mike can always sell a lot of tickets.

'Tis a bit ghetto.

ttt for cedric

dwayneBwAyNGe

On this last card I knew who 4 guys were.

ttt