F**K KOTC!!!!

"Was that JACEN Flynn, the one who beat Lister? "

Fuck, I still laugh when I see people type this.. Flynn did not beat Lister.. no fights that night counted..the damn mat was so wet and slippery nobody could barley stand, Dean won that fight..and please don't comment on it unless you were there because the JUDGES robbed Lister. If you can't explode w/out falling down the fight doesn't count. It's like pouring oil on the mats before wrestling or fighting try it

Westside even less guys knew who you were

Tu chez.

if i was a KOTC rep, i would leave the brennan situation alone because there is no possible way ypu come ouf of that argument clean and you know it.

Ok UG last time untill they air it on ppv that I bring this up....boy scouts honor! Chris weren't you a commentator at the KOTC this weekend????
If so In your eyes who won the fight? Lister or Horn?
TTT

Haven't seen the fight yet, but Sherdog came on the radio and said Horn won. Lister fans say Lister should have won, Sherdog and Judges say Horn, I will wait to see the fight.

Chris- I saw you Saturday, but you looked too busy to chat. Lister-Horn was electric, although an aggravating security guard fixated on me during the 1st round. I hope to see Mike Seal and Harris Sariento again. Was the foul call against Sariento really necessary? I hate foul stoppages. There was another fighter who seemed dynamic and exciting. Small bleach-blonde hispanic, maybe it was Manny Reyes?

Attack- I WAS there for Kotc 7, were you? It was COOOLLLD and wet. I wore thermals last Saturday because I was afraid it might drop to the 40s again. No fighters dropped out for Kotc 7 though, good sportsmanship. It was a great card, UFC quality.

Mezger had a good battle against Otsuka. J Williams vs Edwards was good, although Williams couldn't plant on the mat to get his high kicks going. What happened to Williams anyway, don't see him anymore, but he was good.

Rodriguez got the kneebar sub on Buentello. Oyama 1st rd KO of Bourke. Also Pete Williams, Charlie Kohler (another great fighter I'd like to see again), Joe Hurley, Marvin Eastman, Floyd Sword, Tony Galindo.

I recall the Lister-Flynn contest was close, don't remember all the details, but don't disagree with the JD. The conditions effected both competitors equally. You can't dismiss the outcome just because your boy lost.

"Attack- I WAS there for Kotc 7, were you? It was COOOLLLD and wet. I wore thermals last Saturday because I was afraid it might drop to the 40s again. No fighters dropped out for Kotc 7 though, good sportsmanship. It was a great card, UFC quality"

Hell yeah it was cold as hell!..a freakin snowman walked right by me.

"I recall the Lister-Flynn contest was close, don't remember all the details, but don't disagree with the JD. The conditions effected both competitors equally. You can't dismiss the outcome just because your boy lost"

Dude, I don't care who won that night or who didn't really because to me the whole night didn't count but it's not on anyones record (that night).

"The conditions effected both competitors equally."

I saw a bunch mismathces go the wrong way..why? Because the defensive not so skilled fighter had the edge that night WHY?.. Because An EXPLOSIVE fighter would fall on his ass anytime he would charge to attack while the defensive opponent could sit back and watch them fall on thier wet ass and kick thier legs.. making it look like they were the aggressor when they were actually not. UNO?

619 stop hijacking thread with Lister views.. Lister lost the fight in the rain not from slipping but from the sub attempts Flynn had in him... from his back..

WTF? This thread is over first of all so I ain't hijacking shit..It has taken a turn into a different thread

LOL! man do you have the tape? what subs are you talking about?? ! haha..I have the tape.. show me. Flynn was mounted TWICE and got his back taken what did Flynn do?? tell me

Uh I dont remeber the whole fight, but didnt he have a triangle on Dean, and a foot lock on Dean that even Dean admitted popped his ankle and made him limp the rest of the night.. Also isnt that fight that Dean threw no strikes whatsoever he was trying to win by sub only according to his trainer F. Santos. Maybe that affected the Dec.. And one last thing off subject why is it that KOTC actually disappeared that fight off the production copy of dvd/video for that event?? If you have video then you must have the master copy that they give at the event after fights..

Cedric, Couldnt you have flown for free with GOVT
travel Fight?Maybe they dont have that since I was in the military. Also, How many Tickets did you sell to the fight.
This is a business. If your only contribution to the
show is your moderate ability to fight,[I assume you are moderate because Ive never heard of you, no disrespect intended]then the show can find 100 other fighters within a 100 mile radius as
good or better than you.Those fighters will also bring fight fans to the 16,000 seat venue which only sells 2500-6500 tickets per show.
So any business man would of done the same thing as Terry in that situation.as for further opportunities. I am sure
You can start demanding Flights,big purses,etc.
When you become the fighter people have heard of and want to see.This may have nothing to do with your
ability IE Tank abbott UFC, I could name many others but I dont want to hurt feelings .I dont think tank duth protest his recent ability The best to you and your training Hope to see you fight soon1

That was the second fight and Dean broke Flynn's arm.. Flynn was game and came prepared and it was a good fight

The triangle was the second fight/The toe hold "and made him limp the rest of the night" Nope I was with him and he didn't limp at all (also 2nd fight)Didn't hurt Dean whatsoever.. Dean let's people (including myslef)and people better than me put full wrenching foot locks on him and just smiles..creepy, he has gumby feet. They sell the tape it's called wet n wild..watch it and honestly tell me if you think Flynn should have got that decision.

I have that tape in his fight is not on it..at least not the copy I have..

Dean's outside footlock is the most painful thing that I have ever felt! There are some bad ass Purple's and Brown's in class that will tap you in 3 secs. but Dean will make a grown man cry!!!!

BTW I'm tired of people being experts on fights they have never seen!

rude5321 I thought Lister won.

I thought he won the 1st and 2nd round
I thought Horn Destroyed him in the 3rd round
Then in the 4th it was all Horn and Lister came back and Stole the round.

Attacko619

Yeah Manny Looked good

Chris I appreciate your honest opinion. I thought Dean did really well dispite the fact that he got fatugied due to blood loss, and was blinded by the blood. Actually that is why he threw himself to the ground, he saw horn walking toward him but could not see well enough to defend strikes... I can't wait intill the majority of people get to actually see the fight.. TTT

Sorry SuperMansouri but this isn't Bang.

ttt

LOL@Chris

Yeah you are right no one new me in KOTC.

Don't hate just cause I am not there any more. Terry got mad at me all over again because I went and fought in Canada without asking him. #1 I won the fight, #2 I had no contract with him, and #3 I got paid a few grand more than Terry EVER paid me. And a few months later I got paid double that so I guess I should have stayed and let him bend me over...

westside where can i email you?