Faber & Conor to coach next TUF

luctaro -
xaeo - Lol wtf? Is this 2007? Who the fucks gonna want to be on Fabers team? Will watch but for the wrong reasons. To watch a little old fighter get bullied. I make myself sick. Phone Post 3.0

Every american. Its a US vs Europe TUF.
Last person America wants representing them is a Cali beach bro lol I'm American and a wrestler. I would still want to be on Connors team. If they aren't fighting they should just throw Dominick in there or something lol would be better coach and trash talker. And the fight wouldn't be impossible to happen sometime. Someday maybe. Ok probably not. Phone Post 3.0

So that "altercation" yesterday was probably staged then... Phone Post 3.0

xaeo - 
luctaro -
xaeo - Lol wtf? Is this 2007? Who the fucks gonna want to be on Fabers team? Will watch but for the wrong reasons. To watch a little old fighter get bullied. I make myself sick. Phone Post 3.0

Every american. Its a US vs Europe TUF.
Last person America wants representing them is a Cali beach bro lol I'm American and a wrestler. I would still want to be on Connors team. If they aren't fighting they should just throw Dominick in there or something lol would be better coach and trash talker. And the fight wouldn't be impossible to happen sometime. Someday maybe. Ok probably not. Phone Post 3.0

What are you talking about the average TUF fighters are Let me bangs DudeBros themselves. They will love to have the ChinButtDudeBro in charge. Woooo!clap Wooo!

He will let them bang, bro.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - So that "altercation" yesterday was probably staged then... Phone Post 3.0

I thought the same thing when I saw the thread title. Pretty suspect.

I dont care either way. TUF is a dead format, I dont think even Conors popularity can resurrect that show. I think the last season I watched in total was Tito/Shamrock. TUF is stale, and now the coaches wont be fighting each other? Meh, Im sure I'll pass on this season too.

smth416 - There's no set of coaches that can make the show watchable IMO Phone Post 3.0
I disagree.

I love TUF. Some people don't.
It's just a matter of a persons taste.

I love watching young up and coming guys trying to prove the next best thing. Others hate it, they rather watch established guys fight. Phone Post 3.0

SkrapPackRulesAll - 
smth416 - There's no set of coaches that can make the show watchable IMO Phone Post 3.0
I disagree.

I love TUF. Some people don't.
It's just a matter of a persons taste.

I love watching young up and coming guys trying to prove the next best thing. Others hate it, they rather watch established guys fight. Phone Post 3.0

I liked it when that was the case and you could get a future champ or contender but the quality has seriously gone down so I stopped watching.

I think this was a backup plan in case Conor lost to Mendes. He does TUF opposite Urijah and gets a chance to get his revenge on Mendes' teammate. The weigh-in scuffle was so awkward but it would have created good hype for a fight.

But Connie did even better and beat Mendes to set up the Aldo unification fight. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek -
SurgicalGloves - 
Needlemover - And people think nothing this last weekend was staged?

The UFC didn't just come up with Conor and Faber at the 189 after party. This has been in work for a while.

I think they wanted Mendes and Conor to be the coaches until Aldo dropped out. Insert a backstage altercation between Conor and Faber and transition complete. Phone Post 3.0
Shit the fuck up already, holy shit. Phone Post 3.0

That's a lot of shit.
No shit. Phone Post 3.0

Fabers team IRL: Dillashaw, Mendes, Benavidez, Garbrandt . . .
McGregors team IRL: Cathal Pendred, Paddy Holohan, Gunnar Nelson, Chris Fields

Gee, idk who I'd rather train with and under. Which one is known for building strong fighters and putting together great coaching teams?

Whats funny is that even if they said they were both gonna fight each other everyone would still be complaining about that. No one is ever happy......lol! Phone Post 3.0

GroundStPound -
Needlemover - And people think nothing this last weekend was staged?

The UFC didn't just come up with Conor and Faber at the 189 after party. This has been in work for a while.

I think they wanted Mendes and Conor to be the coaches until Aldo dropped out. Insert a backstage altercation between Conor and Faber and transition complete. Phone Post 3.0
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Phone Post 3.0
This ain't 4chan.... Phone Post 3.0

This makes no sense. But I will really enjoy watching Conor on TUF.

Great way to hook any new fans of Conor from last night. Should also show the serious martial artist side of him to people who just know him from the trash talk. easy choice to make with the natural rivalry with team alpha male. Phone Post 3.0

Better brush up on my subtitle-reading skills... Phone Post 3.0

GSDbestbreed - 
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - So that "altercation" yesterday was probably staged then... Phone Post 3.0

I thought the same thing when I saw the thread title. Pretty suspect.

I dont care either way. TUF is a dead format, I dont think even Conors popularity can resurrect that show. I think the last season I watched in total was Tito/Shamrock. TUF is stale, and now the coaches wont be fighting each other? Meh, Im sure I'll pass on this season too.

I genuinely have no idea what this altercation is. What did I miss?

I'll watch. I love the positivity in onnor and the postive confident way he carries himself. Same with Faber.

faber will make 145 with ease..

Isn't TUF where the UFC's stars go to die?

So I can imagine McGregor and Faber talking mad shit throughout the season..but then they don't fight..

Then again, they might get along and actually work together....naaaaaaaaaaah

I think Conor will go Ronda/Rampage on that show. Phone Post 3.0

Chael predicted last night on sportscenter that Edgar or Faber would fight Conor next...and one of them may be coaching opposite him on TUF. Phone Post 3.0