Far from impressed with Junie

Roli showed a big heart. He is a 145 fighter and took a lot of shots that didn't stop him.

Efrain is going to abuse Junie!

"That match looked like a high school fight between a math geek who decided that he was tired of being picked on and some would be bully who thought that he was tough due to the fact that he took 6 months of king fu when he was 12."

Perfect.

That stuff can't be part of a sport.

Danzig would destroy Junie as would a ton of other 155ers..can you imagine what Spencer fisher or guillard would have do to him standing??

Ive seen school yard fights that showed more skill and far more entertaining than the TUF fight tonight...

Junie may not have lived up to the hype, but he's definitely dangerous. I think Roli actually deserves more credit, the guy has a great chin and a ton of heart, plus, he's so tall and long that he's tough to get in on.

I think a lot of people just hate Junie, but he clearly won the fight and there should not have been a 3rd round. He'll end up being a very good fighter.

Junies has no power

Exactly

i thought he looked very good, didnt look like he had a lot of power on his punches.  but hes only gonna improve with the amount of time he spends on the show learning stuff.  i thought the weight cutting probably hurt him in the cardio department.  but if that was alot of other mma fighters, they would have been ko'd cuz all those shots were right on the chin.  and those body punches looked brutal.

dont know the guy, but has soooo much potential 

He was a far cry from Anderson Silva or Anderson Cooper. The only person he reminded me of when he got that angry look on his face was Crash Holly.

TimsLeftNut - I'm not impressed with either fighter tonight.

Yeah, can't believe I stayed awake just to watch that.

if Rolli was able to takedown Junie hed have won.Juijitsu is great and my favorite art but if ur great on the ground u need to get great at taking the fight there with takedowns

Junie won that second round 10 - 8 with ease. Roli didn't do shit and there never should have been a third round. Hell I wouldn't even give the first round to Roli. He spent too much time back peddling to do any damage.

After watching both fighter's, I know 18yr olds still in H.S that neither would make it past the 1st.