Fast and Fearless Results?

Whoa Whoa WHoa.....THAFORMULA, Efrain isn't dead.

Also, lets keep it above a juvenile level here. Smack talk doesn't hel pby either side. So lets all just chill and hope for a rematch.

About the Efrain situation:i just hope he's ok!!! i want to apologize to William and all his students ,i hope they all enjoy the show.Thank's to William for handle the situation like a true PRO and i hope he come back.He's is now the FF cruiserweight champion!!

I want thanks Casca-Grossa and LAboxing(Chris stoltzman) not only for sponsoring the event,for all the help we got from them.

To Parrumpinha and Paul Rodriguez..that was a fantastic grappling main event,i hope both of them come back!!!

To Marcio Simas and all his team.

To Carlao for a fantastic job as the grappling referee(FFA and ATT working together).

To all my team (FFA/Teixeira)
FFIII:nightmare before christmas was one of the best kickboxing and grappling show ever in Miami.Marcos will let everyone knows when we get the DVD or video.

Be there in april for FF4:RELOADED!!!!
Elian!

ttt for a kick ass show Congrats guys! And those are some nice booty shots of the ring girl!

When did Charles "talk shit"?

Anyone heard from Efrain???

Peace-
Cam

FFA4 Reloaded....need more ring girls..I think in Miami you can find a few more.....8o)

good job kipp

Not to downplay the seriousness of the discussions on this thread, but the ring girl's ass was LOVELY! She was sitting two rows in front of me and it was terrible trying to watch her ass hop without my girlfriend saying something.

Congrats should go out to our most consistent & defending Fast & Fearless champions

In Kickboxing Eric Morel and
In Grappling Eric simmons

WOW!

Tubarao !!im alredy thinking about that for the next show,give me sometime!! we are super tired for 3 month promoting,Vinny has a great record at FF,i will make a 175lbs title for the next show and he is defenitly one of the 2 contenders.Happy holidays to all your team!!!!Elian

Elian, don't forget about me!! I want in!! With the gi??

Tubarao is correct,

Vinny is a great fighter and deserves a title fight in the future.

Grim,

I am a little psst off at you,there is a small fraction of a millisecond when the ring girl slips underneath the ring ropes.

This my friend is the time when you need to be clicking the camera.LOL

Hey! I am sorry. I took as many pics of her ass as I could without looking like a dyke! There are more, though. Why don't you post them? I think the gal's boyfriend was getting upset with me. I thought I might have to fight him! JK

Awesome show, guys! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Post them!

O.K., Tubarao's request was at 1:46, and it's now 2:04. Can we get those pics up here, please!!??!!

btw i never talked shit incase anyone was wondering. I showed up at the event as a spectator and about an hour before i was asked if i could help out working security(for free). I agreed and than about 30 minutes later I heard efrain had not showed up so I offered to help out again by taking his spot(for free). William refused which was his right. There were other people also willing to take the spot that were walking around lighter than 185 but william said he wouldnt fight anyone but efrain. Mind you this was a grappling match not NHB.

If you guys are so uptight that you feel this is a personal insult than so be it. I personally feel taking a grappling match with no notice is not a big deal. I didn't care about the title (which was offered in a match of mine where my guy no-showed and i looked frantically for a replacement with 0-notice). I just cared about making sure the fans got their moneys worth. I figured if william drove so far and so did his students he would want to get in the ring and display his talents no matter who the opponent was. Actually me being a security guard with no training I figured he would have jumped at the oppertunity to manhandle me in the ring.

As I said above, william has the right to refuse any and all opponents. I was just trying to help out the show.

A good example of another fighter trying to help out the show was harris from la boxing/eagle(the kickboxer who faught uma). Uma's opponent was not there for some reason so harris stepped on the scale with tons of stuff in his pocket so he would fight a weight class up against a champion just so one of the show's main events could get put on. Mind you this was kickboxing where someone could have actually taken a beating.

If you guys continue to want to hate on me... talk to a promoter. Unlike many guys, i could care less. I'll fight any of you grappling or nhb. Win or lose as long as its entertaining is good enough for me. I do this because I love it not to protect some record or babysit some title.

Charles,
Just want to enlighten you that William had to drop weight because Efrian refused to to take the match unless he dropped to 185. A few days later he gave William a 3 lb window to 188 to keep the match alive. William dropped down to 185 and was dissapointed that his training was for naught. Thanks for stepping up, which I have seen you do this before against Monson. On the outside see you at KOTC then NAGA..

Peace,
GMH210

De La Riva/Bittencourt jiu JItsu

OrlandoBJJ.com

I have good news, I just spoke with Efrain and he is ok. Something very personal happened to Efrain on Thursday night. I can guarantee everyone that there was literally no way possible for him to use a phone - and the situation is not one that he wanted. He is ok now and would like to extend his apologies to all the fans, the FFA, the show, and William Bittencourt.

At the moment, he does not wish to discuss it. But I think that once everything settles down he may come on the forum and post.

The important thing is that he is ok.

Marcos

GMH210: no problem. As I said, it was not a personal attack on william I was just trying to help the event. I have taken grappling and nhb matches on 0 notice to help events out. I know how much it sucks to cut weight and I can understand his dismay.

Train hard and take care,
-Charles

TTT