Fast and Fearless Results?

Anybody heard from Efrain yet???

I went to insidefighting.com, but don't see any pictures for the event.

Thanks BigRob1.

No offense to William but I highly doubt Efrain "ducked" William. He has fought a TON of tough competition in the past, BJJ blackbelts included. That is what makes this all the more puzzling.

EFRAIN DONT RUN FROM NOBODY!!!!!
HE IS MY BROWN BELT!!!! JUST GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN HINSELFE.

TTT

TTT for getting tooled by the security guard!!!!LOL!!!

Peace-
Cam

I was help warming up a guy that was goign right after Kipp's match. It took Kipp longer to get into the ring than to win. We had to rush out to be on deck a hell of a lot faster than expected. Next time slow down Kipp.

ttt

"EFRAIN DONT RUN FROM NOBODY!!!!! HE IS MY BROWN BELT!!!! JUST GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN HINSELFE."

We are waiting for the explaination...not just because he wasnt there for the fight but we were told he wasnt to be found. Kinda wierd that his own team couldnt get ahold of him. Efrain has always been a standup guy and hope everything is ok. That statement of Efrain running was not from our academy.... Thanks for another great event in FL.....

GMH210

De LA Riva/Bittencourt Jiu Jitsu

OrlandoBJJ.com

william: i appreciate your kind words. Hopefully all this security work will one day prepare me for some sort of competition. Untill than I will continue to issue challenge matches to much smaller guys.

TTT for info on Efrain and ring girl

lol @ Charles: "Untill than I will continue to issue challenge matches to much smaller guys"

Whassup Guys! I would like to thank everybody that support
the show and give CONGRATS to Paul that did a very good
job against myself.

parrumpinha showed great wrestling ability. Also I was extremely impressed with eric simmons who showed great technique in his title defense.

Sr grim mucho nice ( hope my wife does not see this post ). Best show that Hector,Elian and Marcos have done to date, great job, you guys are a class act.

We appreciate the invite that you extended our guys from The ATL and it's always a pleasure to be around the Familia and all of the other competitors and academies that we have gotten to know and deal with in 2003.

Team Casca-Grossa

Efrain is a very cool guy and I hope that he is ok. Ducking his opponent should be the last thing on everyones mind. Lets just hope he is safe first.

TTT for Marcos for throwing a great event for Florida.

TTT & praying for Efrain.

JJ,thanks to cascagrossa & La Boxing for the support.

Hector

R.I.P.

EFRAIN RUIZ

ttt