Favorite Podcasts/Radio shows?

I am looking for some good daily listening material while at work 9 to 5 approx. I know there is Sherdog Radio every afternoon. I believe Tapout Radio is archived so that I could listen the following day. What else is worth a listen for MMA news, interviews, discussion?

SA-

MMA Junkie Radio is the best radio show imo.  They have by far the most guests and they'll have fighters in the booth for an entire show.  And surprisingly fighters talk pretty candidly.  Check out the show with Cub Swanson from last week. 

Their radio shows from the week of UFC 100 were incredible.  King Mo was a guest co-host for the entire week. 

I used to not like this show when it was TAGG Radio, but it has improved tremendously and I listen to every show now.

thanks bro, Trigg still host?

Nope, Trigg is out now.

Its forum member Jorj, Goze, and John Morgan (the guy who breaks all the news at MMAjunkie.com.  But like I said they usually have a guest co-host every show.  Being in Vegas has its advantages.

you watch WEC in it's entirety yet?

Oh, and the other plus is, if you catch it live, there is a streaming video feed. 

I like a several, also depends on who the guests are but I'm a regular listener of the Tagg crew aka MMA Junkie, buffer, TJ and starting to listen to more and more of Tapout.

GNPfan, buffer? THE Bruce Buffer?

TJ is a guy from Sherdog radio, Savage Dog show,  right?

Thanks

Josh Gross does one for si occasionally. always worth a listen.

Beatdown would be bearable if that immature imbecile tj wasnt on it.

Good call on Josh Gross, I'll try yo stay onm top of that for when he has one.

Whatever happened to Adam Swift to MMA Payout, where is he now? He got  a position with a bigger outlet I believe, like Josh did, cannot remember where.

Sherdog Radio Network, sans MMA Sunday School.

Gross's podcast is up on SI on tuesdays.

That's pretty much it for me.

Danny Castillo is todays guest on MMA Junkie Radio 9am - 10:30 am PST

www.mmajunkie.com/misc/radio.mma

check out the live Stream and join in the combat chat all for FREE.

Someone told me those bums over at New England Fights! do an OK job covering the Northeast scene. www.newenglandfights.com

well, after several attempts, my work computer is not liking the live stream, how soon are the mmajunkie radio shows archived? I had no prob. listening to the archived show.

savage animal -  GNPfan, buffer? THE Bruce Buffer?
TJ is a guy from Sherdog radio, Savage Dog show,  right?
Thanks

Bruce is on sherdog Tuesday's. TJ on sherdog beatdown.

Tagg/MMA Junkie is a must.

Rear Naked Choke is pretty good, although it's only once a week or so. Tara interviewing Gina was pure gold.

http://www.joeted.com/

Agree, Josh Gross is always a good listen.

FCF radio with Kelsey and Brendan!

savage animal -  well, after several attempts, my work computer is not liking the live stream, how soon are the mmajunkie radio shows archived? I had no prob. listening to the archived show.

Usually the same day.  If you want to listen to good archived ones, go back to the shows from the week of UFC 100.  They're entertaining as hell and very insightful.

JimmersonzGlove - 
FortyKoatz - Josh Gross does one for si occasionally. always worth a listen.

Beatdown would be bearable if that immature imbecile tj wasnt on it.

Yeah but what's up with the format of his new show. There's no way to download and I can't even figure out a way to pause it once it starts.

uh right click and save as?