FCF presents MMA FIGHT NIGHT II Results

"No (DJ's) worked this event there was a spilt and one judge scored the fight 30-27. So are you asking for his job. Are you going to attack him the way people attacked Biggie (the DJ)."

There was a split. It happens in fights. As many trainers tell their fighters don't leave it in the hands of the Judges.

I didn't realize that my score was wrong. Sutherland scored it 29-28 for the winner; Zilla had it 28-29 for the loser and I had it 30-27 for the winner.

Next time Gorilla I'll look over and get my scorecard approved by you first.

You are welcome to come take my job. Sit down at the table and score it.

Better yet, go get some training and get certified and then you too can Judge.

Boom Paddy has laid down the truth.

I think Gorilla is going to get a visit from some of Tulsa's finest soon.

Commission was present. I know there were 12 MMA matches scheduled the monday before, and by the friday night before the fights they were down to 7 MMA Matches due to an illness and several injuries. After weigh-in's saturday afternoon, another MMA bout was scratched due to 1 fighter failing his pre-fight physical after investigation of a cold sore was identified as herpes! and another fighter had his bout scratched due to an ankle injury to his opponent, again the commission would not let him fight. Sh*t happens I guess. All this took place only 45mins before the 1st fight was scheduled to begin, there were already fans in half of the seats at this point. Since it was such short notice the matchmatker wasnt able to get replacement opponents that were on weight and capable of making it a competitive fight. Thats why there were so few MMA fights. In addition, there were two 1 on 1 submission grappling bouts, and 1 tag-team grappling bout. All grappling matches were one 5-minute round and took place during intermissions. XFL shows frequently due grappling matches to kill time before an intermission as well so no big deal there, and other promotions like the old hook n shoot promotion would feature tag-team grappling. Most of the people in the audience seemed to be entertained by what they saw, because Josh Bryant asked everyone if they liked it, and the crowd cheered loudly, and then he asked if they would want to see it again in the future? which got a loud response. To each they're own but I'd rather see that than any promo videos, or in ring interviews during intermissions.

So how exactly does this tag team grappling BS work?

I enjoyed the tag team grappling and would like to see more.

The single grappling matches were pretty good too.

same here, even though it was an unorthodoxed idea, It provided alot of action which was better to watch. The crowd liked to see the size & weight mismatches that presented them selves durin the bout. It looked like 155ers and 185ers in there at times.

It was the best fight card ever even if there would have been just one fight fans would have left happy because the got to see 44 seconds of awesomeness first hand. I rest my case. Phone Post

Paddy,

I was not referring to your scoring in a negative way. I was trying to point out the Biggie did not do a bad job at the last show. He judge and scored the last bout 30-27 (in a UD) and a lot of people where bashing him. No disrespect to you. Phone Post

Sorry if you took it that way Phone Post

Marv,

I can get you some shorts if you want some, what size? Phone Post

Jeez, and here goes Morgan trying to pay people off so he doesn't have the boys in blue roll up on him...

Dumb Phone Post

You're bribing the wrong people. Marv isn't even a Godfather.

But Marv is a cool guy and he has helped me do video for fight. Phone Post

*fights Phone Post

Morgan, comparing Paddy's 30-27 score to Biggie's 30-24 is just silky. Clearly reaching with that one. Phone Post

silly Phone Post

Also, Marv is a fag. Phone Post