FCF presents MMA FIGHT NIGHT II Results

Ya I've seen some rough ring girls, but i think I'm in love with the FCF girl. Lovin that caramel brown skin. Phone Post

ds450 - Ya I've seen some rough ring girls, but i think I'm in love with the FCF girl. Lovin that caramel brown skin. Phone Post

PICS of FCF ringcard girl you speak of!

Beast Mode -  Morgan is right other PRO shows have grappling and kickboxing matches in their shows. Should people get a discount on those tickets?? Also amatuers weigh in at 4 the same day they fight at 6 so the final card isn't known until then. Jason...jason....we are doing amature shows at the gym for the gym. It's not about money, the tickets cover the cost of the show and the concessions go to the gym. Phone Post
So, does the commission give the promotion discounted rates on the officials? There is a way that they can do that if they want to keep people, me, from talking smack.

Not only am I calling out FCF and Extreme Gym for not allowing fighters, amateur or pro, the decency or respect to be judged by qualified personnel, but I am calling out the OSAC. WTF! Are they charging the promotion for qualified, licensed, judges (like the DJ)? Are they providing the proper medical personnel and inspectors or are they volunteers as well?

How much does FCF pay for an amateur show? If the OSAC is not going to sanction every amateur fight then they should not sanction any of them. Treat everyone the same. That is all that fighters and promotions ask for, fairness and equality.

Also, I have found out that there were 5 mma fights, 3 submission grappling matches, and I know for certain that there was one tag-team submission grappling match. WHAT THE FUCK  is tag-team submission grappling? Why has Morgan not posted pics of that shit? Were the combatants charged a pro wrestling license fee? Why does the OSAC allow that shit? Do they provide other promotions with those same discounted types of courtesies? Was the promotion taxed on the concessions and beer sells? I would like to see a cancelled check from the promotions and a bill from the commission, that should be public information?

I have not received results of this event either, why?

Someone needs to post video of this tag-team submission grappling.

THEE#1NDN  

WOW! That didn't take long. I may have some video footage of the tag-team submission grappling match this weekend.

THEE#1NDN

THEENANIGHTMARE - WHAT THE FUCK  is tag-team submission grappling?

THEE#1NDN  

Marv, before there was a commission in this state, BJ Waggoner and myself were the tag team champions of Oklahoma. They used to have tag team boxing at toughman contests, BJ and I cleaned house. My original partner is my buddy and Tulsa Atty/MMA photographer Kevin Adams, he and I schooled everyone in tag-team boxing. He quit boxing and went into the Navy and then BJ and I partnered up.

Now, WTF is tag team submission wrestling? Where is the statute for it? Where are the rules or where can I find them? Can we re-instate tag team boxing?

THEE#1NDN

STEEL CAGE Grappling....winner is the first one to get out of the cage by climbing over the top at Hard Rock Feb 25th!

do you think the teams wear matching shorts?

The Marvelous One - do you think the teams wear matching shorts?
In order to be classified as a "team", I would think that they should have matching outfits? That would be like the Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line wearing Steeler uniforms and the QB wearing a Dallas Cowboys uniform. However, matching uniforms are not a necessity if you are from the Red Shield Boys Club or Salvation Army. It is not a necessity but their wrestling and football teams seem to always have matching uniforms.

That means that FCF is a wannabe promotional company. I know that they only promote amateur fights, but still, show some professionalism when promoting.

THEE#1NDN 

Who owns Extreme Gym now? I thought I saw an ad or something recently saying Josh was the owner. Did Kenny sell it to him? Phone Post

The reason I did not post the pictures is because I only keep the names and outcome of the guys who where fighting. If you would like I can post a picture but I don't have the names I'd the guys that competed. I also did not do video for the grappling. Phone Post

No (DJ's) worked this event and there was a spilt and one judge scored the fight 30-27. So are you asking for his job. Are you going to attack him the way people attacked Biggie (the DJ). Phone Post

I've heard of 30-27 a time or two....never heard of a 30-24 until Shay Adams judged

THEENANIGHTMARE - 
The Marvelous One - do you think the teams wear matching shorts?
In order to be classified as a "team", I would think that they should have matching outfits? That would be like the Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line wearing Steeler uniforms and the QB wearing a Dallas Cowboys uniform. However, matching uniforms are not a necessity if you are from the Red Shield Boys Club or Salvation Army. It is not a necessity but their wrestling and football teams seem to always have matching uniforms.

That means that FCF is a wannabe promotional company. I know that they only promote amateur fights, but still, show some professionalism when promoting.

THEE#1NDN 

Matching color Caged Steel shorts....that's a prerequisite to workout at Extreme....you MUST wear Caged Steel gear ;-)

Jason, are you saying the commission was not present at these fights?

And a 30-24 fight? Dayum, how does that happen?

PimpLimp - And a 30-24 fight? Dayum, how does that happen?

anal raping for 3 rounds, the ref doesn't stop the action and Todd Brown taking the money shot to the eye. that is a 30-24 fight, my friend!

I would assume it's where one guy is pronounced legally dead, but refused to tap. Phone Post

pillbottle - I would assume it's where one guy is pronounced legally dead, but refused to tap. Phone Post

and Todd Brown takes the money shot

Val Venus was not present at these fights.

"No (DJ's) worked this event there was a spilt and one judge scored the fight 30-27. So are you asking for his job. Are you going to attack him the way people attacked Biggie (the DJ)."

There was a split. It happens in fights. As many trainers tell their fighters don't leave it in the hands of the Judges.

I didn't realize that my score was wrong. Sutherland scored it 29-28 for the winner; Zilla had it 28-29 for the loser and I had it 30-27 for the winner.

Next time Gorilla I'll look over and get my scorecard approved by you first.

You are welcome to come take my job. Sit down at the table and score it.

Better yet, go get some training and get certified and then you too can Judge.

I