Fearless Goat vs. No Show Assassin

You are different bro..you really are...instead of talking shit why not prove yourself to mma.tv, you know? I am being sincere here bro. No more being an asshole. Why care what people think of you? Why care about making a million bucks right away? Work your way up bro. Take one fight at a time, and work hard for it. Great determination and Great preparation brings greater rewards. Like Jens Pulver once said, "To achieve great success you need to work hard for it." Why not do that? Stop running your mouth and train? Do something that benefits the good of others? Honestly dude I havent thought about fighting much since I am doing my charity event..BUT in order to have it be successful I have to work hard. it isnt going to be handed to me. Same thing with fighting bro. Try it man.

Fearless Goat

Ron Krull- I will pray for you. You need all the help you can get. Seriously man I cant understand why you say the things you do and not be ashamed of yourself bro. I will pray for you. I think you need to go to church and have Jesus in your life.

Fearless Goat

Here's a news flash for you genious, when a promoter offers you something, you don't make demands.  You fight what the promoter offers you. 

You do every thing you can to avoid any event.  You've just made it proven with your last post.  

Post on "Fearless Goat is good for MMA"

I want to quickly get some things off my chest right now. I want to say that I hope this event gives MMA the recognition it truly deserves. This will show the MMA community what true MMA is all about.

I think we had some unfortunate situations happen with Manny Reyes, Gannon vs. Kimbo since it wasnt a legal fight, and Ron Krull.

I made a challenge to Ron Krull on here. His only way to fight is to go there in 10 days and fight him at his place. I talked on some of his threads and I think something is seriously wrong with him.

I am not knocking the guy or saying anything negative. I wonder if he suffers from depression, possibly severe alcoholism(dont know for sure), had some tragic thing happen in his life to set him off, or is deranged into believing he is better than everyone in fighting. He is different.

I want to take the time in having people that read my threads for St. Judes, or threads wishing me luck to say a prayer tonight. Say a prayer for Ron Krull to truly find happiness in his life, and to find himself. Everybody needs Jesus! Without Jesus I sincerely wouldnt be alive. I have gone through some very tough times in my life that only a couple members here know about. I got through them with Jesus. I think Mr. Krull needs Jesus in his life more than ever. I am going to say a prayer for him every night up to February 12, 2005 when I have the charity event praying to God to help him reach true happiness.

God Bless,

Fearless Goat

Native- Do me a favor bro. Keep reading what I put over and over. Seriously bro. I hope this is just a weird strange game by you, and that you dont seriously think you can beat THE BEST in the world, you know?

I will pray for you, because if you arent playing a game I think something is wrong with you in your head. If that is true then I think you need to strengthen your bond with Jesus and God. Double the amount of times you go to church in a week.

Only you can make things right bro! Change now. Get a manager to manage you and get you to fight. Make sure to show up and fight man. Win, Lose, or Draw you are a winner. You did something not just anyone can do. I went into MMA and am 1-1. I got critized by a few people for losing, but big deal. They never got in the ring to fight MMA. Just go, do your best, and I will defend you on mma.tv

If you can do that dude you will notice people to turn around and remember the good things you do.

Fearless Goat

Everything Fearless Goat has ever said has been in response to NAA.  He has offered to fight NAA in a respectable MMA show that will be legal and justified.  As well as at a time that is condusive to both fighters and in a neutral place.   

The difference here, is that Krull doesn't know when to stop and be serious with out continuing to duck fights himself.  Goat on the other hand, is trying to stop the trash and get something legitimate set up.  There is no shame in that.           

Krull is the one with the LARGE history of missing fights, not Goat. Goat is offering something real, not a pathetic attempt to piss someone off with useless name calling and threats.  That part of it is over, as you can see with his posts.  Krull isn't strong enough to be serious.   

One of two things needs to happen.... ONE:  this all goes away now or, TWO:  the fight goes on legitimately in Summer 2005. 

No more trash, just the Clash!   

Robert, I will match the fight for our summer show in Madison WI. If NAA is from Iowa, it would be a short drive for him, as well as you. So here's the offer,NAA: fight on the June installment of Madtown Throwdown against Fearless Goat. I will fax you a contract and rules at any point in time. You can contact me at the email listed below. Robert, I truly doubt this guy will show, but we can certainly make this happen.

Respectfully submitted for your approval NAA,
Pat O'Malley
matchmaker@freestylecombatchallenge.com

I read that NAA has lost 7 times due to cut. He must be the new version of Oleg Taktorov. Goat, don't lose any sleep over this guy; I think your wasting your time.

TTT for Pat O'Malley

Native American Ass = Manny Reyes' big mouth twin!

NAA, if O'malley's offer won't, work I'll fight you under any rules you want and anywhere reasonable. Especially if biting is allowed. I've been wroking my toe bite submission. Its strong, way strong.

NAA, if O'malley's offer won't, work I'll fight you under any rules you want and anywhere reasonable. Especially if biting is allowed. I've been wroking my toe bite submission. Its strong, way strong.

ttt

ttt

interesting record for a big pro fighter

anyone have a picture of this guy? He fights at 175, anyone have his height?

Fearless Goat

lol

hopefully the UG doesnt consider me a jackass now

NAA=Glass Joe of boxing

ttt