Fedor can take his 2.5 and shove it up his ass.

I was there in 2005 to watch Mirko / Fedor, I'll never forget it. But as a huge Fedya supporter and forever a PRIDE die hard, Fedor fighting anywhere but the UFC is clown sauce. And you can't deny it. What a joke. Phone Post 3.0

A near 40yr old athlete that was already past his prime and retired is looking to make a last dump of cash to last him the rest of his life.

He doesn't owe you shit.

Everyone is afraid to post in a Fedor thread that isn't worshipping him. Guy is a MMA legend, absolutely. But do not deny the fact he ducked all the best fighters for a one off on New Year's Eve. Phone Post 3.0

How dare he look out for himself, how selfish. Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon - A near 40yr old athlete that was already past his prime and retired is looking to make a last dump of cash to last him the rest of his life.

He doesn't owe you shit.
Never ever said he owed me anything. But, if your gonna play the game, roll the dice with the best. Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway -
FingerorMoon - A near 40yr old athlete that was already past his prime and retired is looking to make a last dump of cash to last him the rest of his life.

He doesn't owe you shit.
Never ever said he owed me anything. But, if your gonna play the game, roll the dice with the best. Phone Post 3.0
Why? At 40 he's nowhere close to his best. Fedor clearly doesn't care what western fans think about him at all. Let the man earn some retirement money and knock some poor fools head off. God knows he's earned it. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like Fedor rolled the dice with the best his entire career, I mean the first guy to really defeat him is the champ...
If anything he earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants.
Why raise your earning potential to the millions only to take a small portion of that fighting elsewhere? That's pretty much every fighters dream isn't it? To make their name worth that much? Phone Post 3.0

I am bummed out for myself, and super happy for Fedor. I hope Kimbo gets paid $1,000,000 too, or who ever they choose as "a fighter who will mean something for the future of mixed martial arts."

For me, I got a lot of happiness from watching Fedor. I am happy to watch him collect a paycheck now.

And, yah, I am wicked bummed he is not in the UFC.

Dom Hemingway -

He doesn't owe you shit.
He isn't rolling any dice, he s making a calculated decision, lower chance of losing and more money to be made.

It seems like a no brainer Phone Post 3.0

He's a prize fighter, not a pride fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Lesnar!!! Phone Post 3.0

"Athletes owe me!!!!!!!"

It is 2 fights to get back to peak form. Then we may see him in the UFC.

Maybe it is a tune up fight to get on form, and build some hype to be in a better negotiating position?

Fedor is the man.

You immediately make any point you're trying to make invalid when you use the phrase 'clown sauce'.

Ya mean? Phone Post 3.0

yeah, what an idiot

This site has no fucking standards.

The UFC probably tried to low-ball him yet again. Fedor doesn't need to take shit from anyone.

Fedor in ufc would have been great.anything other than that is a big letdown.Im a big fan he doesnt owe me anything but I was hoping for UFC