Fedor: Dana still wants to sign me

Look man you wanna keep running your mouth we just can settle it.

Let me know the next time you’re in California. I’ll meet you at West Coast Jiu Jitsu.

My cousin Froggy Estrada trains there, says we can go and settle some beef there if we need it.

1 Like

Lololol I’m not going to California no thanks. You’re more confused than a California tranny.

And I’m not even mad, you’re the one getting personal constantly and going off the deep end. Now I know I was on the mark, you’re THAT mad!

If you think you’re so hard and so right, fly to STL, meet me at Finney’s and sign the waiver.

I’m not going to you I’m not intimidated by you, there’s not a single thing to fear from you.

You’re not a wee man like your cousin, Foggy, are you? If so, all I’d need is a fly swatter.

6’4” about 230 pal. How do we match up?

1 Like

Lololol sure that’s what literally everyone says.

I’ve fought bigger ppl in most of my fights, one was a linebacker about your size and we both went to the hospital. He went for a concussion and some missing teeth and I went to get those missing teeth removed from my hand.

Like I said I’m sorry but you’re just not going to scare me.

“You’re lying!”

“I’m not intimidated!”

^You

Yes, true statements. What’s your point?

It doesn’t matter how big you are pal, just means you’ll move slower and fall harder.

No, opinion, remember?

1 Like

Lol you’re not even making sense anymore, I’m sorry you’re so emotionally invested and things aren’t going your way.

And me not being intimidated is not an opinion lol what a silly ass thing to say.

I’m emotionally invested? This all started because I said your favorite fighter was likely in some fake fights.

I wanna fucking fight your ass cause you’re a little prick and I don’t like you.

1 Like

Once again it started because you said Cro Cop vs Dos Caras was a fix, you were proven wrong, then called all of us wrong and morons.

And yep its me that’s a prick.

You wna fight come to STL. I don’t trust your mentally unstable ass to show up or fight fairly.

If you come here I can promise you no one would let you get seriously hurt and I would help you up, shake your hand, and give you a hug after it’s all said and done. And of you were respectful I’d help you out a little and get you a few free lessons while you were in town.

I highly doubt by your behavior you’d do me the same courtesy in Cali.

But you can’t even win a verbal argument on the internet and I’m obviously already in your head if you’re saying you don’t like someone you’ve never met and wna fight me. And I will be talking and taunting you the entire time we spar.

And idk if you really train or how often, bit I really DO train 3-5 days a week and I definitely know how to handle myself and I DEFINITELY enjoy it.

So if I were you I’d think real hard about all of this.

Fight you? I wanna fucking hurt you.

I train too.

Daily.

You wanna call names? Don’t get mad when they get thrown back at you.

For the 17th time, I only brought it up to let you know it didn’t help your argument. I don’t care what you call me, but you wanna starting trying to bully me and throw out psycho accusations, then yeah I’m gonna wanna hurt your ass.

You ain’t gonna e-bully me cuz we disagree. Ain’t putting up with it.

1 Like

The funny thing is Fedor could probably still become champ in the UFC at 45.

Stipe that bum is the best HW they ever had, Fedor would have destroyed him in under 2min

3 Likes

Lolol hmmm worked up over words over the internet…sounds mentally stable and not at all like a mental midget.

And now I’m bullying you for calling you IO? But getting personal with me and trying to fight me and seriously hurt me isn’t?

Not making sense there pal.

And I seriously doubt you train; no one that trains is this emotionally weak.

And for the 17th time it doesn’t bother me that you insult me lol like I’ve said multiple times it’s just proven what I’ve said and you literally fell into it. I’ve only pointed it out to show you ARE upset and I have gotten to you.

Way to play the victim though lol maybe talk to your shrink about it. Doesn’t care what I say, then says he wants to fight me and I’m bullying him and he won’t tolerate it.

Those are two conflicting statements pal.

Only thing you’ve proven is how much of a Fedor/PRIDE simp you are. Which explains why you took my accusations so personally.

1 Like

But I didn’t lolol you’re the one that just said you wna fight me, you’re being bullied, and won’t tolerate it!

I know you’re dense but do you not see the contradictory nature of that?

And all you’ve proven is you missed out on Pride and are a UFC/Dana White robot that lies, pushes opinions off as facts, gets upset and gets as personal as possible, then goes nuts when it’s thrown back in your face calling me a bully for doing what you’ve been doing to me the whole time, now you wna physically hurt me lol.

You’re action packed with issues guy.

Alright if you didn’t take them personally, then tell us all what the ramifications of Fedor or Cro Cop or Sakuraba or some other PRIDE legends having been in some fake or fixed fights would be?

How would you personally feel about it? Would you like it? Would you accept it? Would it make you think any differently of them?

It would. And that’s why you took my words personally.

Welcome to reality. This is what it feels like sometimes.

1 Like

Lolol okay something is wrong with you, you literally omit the truth or don’t read properly.

I’ve said that Pride had fixed fights; they did.

I just don’t believe Cro Cop vs Dos Caras was a fix and I don’t believe the Fedor fights you’ve mentioned were either.

And if they were it’s not the end of the world, there are plenty of other fighters to admire.

I have stated this MULTIPLE TIMES. Acknowledge and get your emotions in check.

Was Fedor in any fixed fights? If he were would you respect him any less? I wouldn’t.

Probably not but it would take a little edge off; Pride was a crazy organization with crazy fights and I don’t doubt some of them (Zulu) were cases where they knew they were going to lose and the second they felt Fedor’s power they looked for a way out.

But he also fought 3-5 times a year (compared to 1-2 times like most modern champs) so fights like that were more like tune ups for the big fights. Pride always was into the spectacle side and I enjoyed them all; Nog vs Sapp was insane.

And I’m sorry but if you respected Fedor I don’t think you’d shit on him like you do.

See, that’s something I can’t respect because all you’re doing is trying to rationalize or make light of the fact that it happened.

“Oh, no, he didn’t throw the fight. He just felt his power and had to get out of there.”

No, they threw the fucking fight and that was their intention all along. Ramifications be damned.

1 Like