Fedor: Dana still wants to sign me

Exactly you dumb idiot. That’s why I threw it back at you. Your whole argument falls apart like baby shit in a blender.

Oh, is that IO quote too?

Out yourself as a retard more.

1 Like

Not the Fedor cock suck that’s for sure

I feel bad for you almost

1 Like

Lol you didn’t throw anything back it was mostly bullshit.

So many personal attacks in there lol if you’re not IO and I’m so wrong then why are you so angry?

You are so mentally weak I wonder how often you actually leave your mom’s basement.

I’d be willing to bet it’s not often. See? I can get personal too, bet I’m not far off the mark either.

Angry? You’re like a weird scumbag in the internet.

This all started because I said Fedor was in fake fights. I was more than willing to have an honest conversation.

You started the personal attacks, not me, and the record reflects that.

So who’s really mad?

1 Like

I’m in your head RENT FREE

You think about me when I’m gone

1 Like

Lol I called you a few minor things to fuck with you because I figured you were IO and I knew if I pushed you just a little you’d revert to going apeshit and insulting me multiple times every post then saying I started it; I’ve been very mild since then compared to you.

Only real insults I’ve made is you being IO; which shouldn’t affect you if it’s not true. But it seems calling you IO has actually set you off lol. I wonder why…so honestly your behavior is only furthering the probability of you being IO.

And this started because you insisted Cro Cop vs Dos Caras was a fix. Someone besides me proved you wrong and you started pretty much calling the 6 of us morons for not thinking it was a fix.

And you were UNWILLING to have a convo you didn’t post any facts and kept spouting your opinion as a fact and pretty much your whole argument was “because I said so.”

Get your stories straight there guy.

I think about you when I’m gone? So you’re admitting now that you’re IO?

Well there it is fellas, an admission.

My opinion = more valuable than yours

Simple.

1 Like

10 years.

No no you mean from your perspective:

Your opinion = more valuable than half a dozen ppl

OR

Your opinion = more valuable than all

Glad you were finally able to come to terms and admit your viewpoint is an opinion and not a fact though; baby steps buddy, you’re coming along!

DMS

So your argument against me is gonna be continuously reframing mine?

Mental midget.

1 Like

Guy constantly getting upset and personal, hides behind an alternate account, and says his opinion is a fact then an opinion again all in one post calls me the mental midget…makes sense lol.

Tell me another one IO!

You make the rules here, little buddy. I didn’t call anyone anything or any names until you decided it was fair game.

Treat others how you want to be treated.

1 Like

Once again I called you a moron a few times, I’m not gna bother repeating everything you called me since but they were much more than ‘moron’ lol. And I just revealed to you why I did it, it should be obvious if you weren’t so oblivious.

And it doesn’t bother me, like I said you did exactly what I expected you to do and it proved my suspicion. You literally fell for it buddy.

And I’m not little by any means, do you need to portray me as such in order to make yourself feel big? I thought I was the mental midget?

It would be obvious if I was actually IO or knew who he was or if I was in that tiny little hamster wheel brain of yours. Calling you an idiot and a retard isn’t even an opinion at this point. It’s a fundamental fact and basic human reality that everyone needs to realize before speaking with you.

1 Like

Lolol here we go spouting opinions off as facts again all while contradicting yourself; another IO staple!

And it IS obvious, I’ve said it multiple times and stated why. I literally just made a list. It is because of your identical likeness that I realized it.

Funny thing is as I just recently revealed I didn’t originally believe it was you. So I threw some elementary insults in there and you immediately jumped the gun and got worked up.

Then once I started calling you IO you lost control and all your little Immortalisms came bursting out. Those are facts.

You might as well give up trying to convince me otherwise; you lost that battle when you directly quoted him verbatim.

If you aren’t IO why are you so worked up and why is all your energy going into proving to me you aren’t? I thought we were arguing over Fedor lol?

You’re a psychotic loser. This is the last time I’ll be responding to you.

1 Like

Hahaha oh no what will I do with my UG existence?

Looks like I’ll have to settle with having real meaningful discussions with knowledgeable ppl on the forum I like…you know, instead of laughing at some cartoon character of a human living a delusional life of hatred towards at the very least the greatest heavyweight ever.

And even DC admitted to him being the GOAT over Stipe; going as far as calling him the “9th Wonder of the World.”

Avoiding addressing all my past few posts with concrete proof and falling back strictly to personal insults…I wonder why lol. I don’t blame you for keeping it simple since everytine you do respond you just contradict yourself and incriminate yourself further…reminds me of someone…lol.

I’ll miss you IO! Good luck out there!