Fedor: Dana still wants to sign me

Fedor fans have excuses for everything holy Christ man :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I can’t believe y’all are so ride or die for a Russian

1 Like

This man is neurotic.

And a Fedor simp.

1 Like

I think it would be a good fight and JDS might have better fundamental boxing, but what is his biggest weakness that we know of?

He is not good at being pressured with speed and being pushed backwards; Cain proved that.

And who does Cain fight a lot like? Fedor.

It would be a good fight, but it’d be closer than ppl saying JDS would smash him believe.

Lolol all 4 of those are true and were IO’s signature moves.

I do believe 2 ppl could have similar tendencies, but not EXACT lol! You literally talk and act the EXACT SAME.

Like I said it’s obvious and I’m not the only one in the forum to notice it.

Sorry bud, the jig is up.

1 Like

Those guys are all the following crop. His contemporaries were Arlovski, Sylvia etc. Mir I guess is borderline.

Mir beat Old Nog

6 Likes

Like you are for Nate lol?

And I’m a massive Diaz fan.

Mir beat an old slow worn down Nog.

Fedor beat prime Nog.

There is no comparison to Pride Nog and UFC Nog; barely the same fighter, that’s a fact.

8 Likes

Hey speaking of Diaz. Nick Diaz ranks higher in MMA history than fedor because he simply had the better run in Strikeforce and actually had the balls to fight in the ufc

Nick Diaz beating Robbie Lawler at 20 years YOUNG by knockout is more impressive than anything fedor ever did in his sad career

1 Like

Fedor, the “goat HW” got knocked out by a man who’s been at middle weight before lmaooooooo c’mon man

This post is so retarded I just have to respond:

1. You can read my posts/check my edits on this website. Only thing I’ve edited is typos and and random shit like that. You talk like I’ve wiped entire comments and replaced them with new information.

2. You used rent free first. Which can be verified by time stamps above every post on this website. Are you sure you aren’t IO and aren’t attempting to deflect that reality by accusing me first?

3. I responded in that thread where I felt I needed to. And it amounted to me stating that everyone else agrees pride had fake fights. I’ll restate that I’m merely going one step further by stating that Fedor was in some of them. Crazy!

4. I don’t hate Fedor. I hate queer liberal dick sucks like you who give themselves prostate orgasms to the life sized Fedor posters they hang on their walls.

ANYONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL

^You

Says who lol you?

I’ve never heard a fighter, analyst, or anyone but you say that. Because it’s ridiculous.

Me lol. No single fight I’ve ever seen from Fedor has been more impressive than a 20 year old Nick knocking out Robbie Lawler

Also Nick beating Paul Daley the way he did too tbh

What a weird little psychopath you are

Appealing to authority

Lolol 5. Lies about all of the above.

Also I’m not liberal, not even close.

Yep, it’s you IO! Take a hit from your inhaler and chill; 2 posts in and you’re already fuming.

By the way I DID say rent free first on purpose to see if you’d parrot it.

You did by saying IMMORTAL ONE, not you was living rent free. Best part is I saved the biggest tell for this moment:

Your exact quote was “IO living rent free in that pea brain of yours.”

IO would constantly use the “pea brain” comment with that EXACT quote. You literally mimic’d his favorite phrase next to “check mate.”

Keep trying though buddy!

1 Like

Same excuses lol why even try to hide it anymore or hide your anger and disgust?

I mean you DID admit I anger and disgust you in another thread a few days ago so…who’s rent free again?

Well that tells us all we need to know about your MMA knowledge.

Maybe you and IO/RorysGlove should start your own Fedor hating thread and circle jerk each other in there.

I bet it’ll go very well lol.

1 Like