Fedor documentary from Patrick Gavia

5 Likes

RVDTTT

2 Likes

Tttttttgoatttttt

3 Likes

Not bad
Better if not so much fedor vs aleks and dana vs fedor…fuck dana’s take, he was a dick so blew the deal and then talked junk after he was told to get fucked

The drama and editing was nice, was a decent watch…I guess the plot lines are simply for emotional drama

2 Likes

Fedor is the GOAT, and Dana’s a fucking shitbag for the way he treated him.

6 Likes

bumpppp

1 Like

car sliding GIF

Fuck fedor. Let vadim fuck him out of 8 figures to be “loyal” to m-1!because he’s a commie and is like “what is business?”. Now he’s an orthodox traitor putin sycophant supporting Russia vs his ethnic Ukrainian brothers.

kingsley shut up GIF

5 Likes
1 Like

Animated GIF

1 Like

Tell me where I’m factually incorrect, notherfuckers

1 Like

Way back in 2005, Fedor did a Seminar in AC and I flew there to do it. It was like meeting Elvis. To diminish his career because he never fought in UFC is ludicrous and signs of a noob. He truly was the Ali/Mike Tyson of Pride and anyone that says differently is out there.

5 Likes

Hillbro is a goof that looks for attention

1 Like

That’s what you base his career off of? He was the PRIDE HW Champ for a better part of a Decade!

1 Like

Yup, defended Against stiff competition like hong man Choi, baby Huey Zulu, TK, ogawa, and nagata. 1-1 against middleweights.

Aren’t you forgetting some very important names?

Remember when crocop dominated the pride gp and then a couple months later fought in the ufc? How did his ufc career go, overall? I can’t remember. Drawing a complete blank.

You can dissect anyone’s resume goof