Fedor Emelianenko: from love to hate

The article from the Russian MMA website Valetudo.ru dwells on the major twists in Fedor's career along with the recent events and their impact on his reputation.

"They say that “There is only one step between love and hate”. Watching the recent developments around “the icon of Russian mixed martial arts,” one has the opportunity to witness the wisdom of folk saying. Only a few weeks ago Fedor Emelianenko was considered as the main contestant to mythological character Ilya Murometz for the title of being a top hero by the majority of MMA fans.

Lately, only a few public speeches made a negative hero out of him. Probably, every periodical that talks about martial arts, highlighted the holy war between M-1 Global and UFC. Journalists and fans were divided on two sides with different opinions on the subject. So what did actually happen that made even the loyal fans to look at Fedor Emelianenko from a different prospective? We will try to discover the answer, but first let’s get back to history of Fedor coming-to-be an MMA fighter and great champion..."

Continue reading:

Fedor Emelianenko: From love to hate

"holy war between M-1 Global and UFC." LOL

Interesting that a Russian site would blast him like that. It seems he's even losing some fans back home.

Of all the fighters in mma Fedor seems the most grounded, respectful and appears to be a regular guy. His training is so lo tech it's laughable compared to most camps. He's overachieved, consistantly beating fighters much bigger than him, he seems smaller than most 205'ers. He's beat most of the top heavys for the last 5 years. I can never understant the hate for him on here, i hope he never loses, screw you bastards.

jpm995 - Of all the fighters in mma Fedor seems the most grounded, respectful and appears to be a regular guy. His training is so lo tech it's laughable compared to most camps. He's overachieved, consistantly beating fighters much bigger than him, he seems smaller than most 205'ers. He's beat most of the top heavys for the last 5 years. I can never understant the hate for him on here, i hope he never loses, screw you bastards.

My first vote up.

jpm995 - Of all the fighters in mma Fedor seems the most grounded, respectful and appears to be a regular guy. His training is so lo tech it's laughable compared to most camps. He's overachieved, consistantly beating fighters much bigger than him, he seems smaller than most 205'ers. He's beat most of the top heavys for the last 5 years. I can never understant the hate for him on here, i hope he never loses, screw you bastards.

this..............vtfu

no hate for Fedor from me...just hate for his stupid management team.

I still think he's dodging. Sorry I'm entitled to my opinoin and thats it.

canuck34 - no hate for Fedor from me...just hate for his stupid management team.

Me too

My first vote up as well.  Nicely stated.

jpm995 = VTFU!

canuck34 - no hate for Fedor from me...just hate for his stupid management team.
It's been stated that Fedor has clear control of the entire process and could have made whatever decision he wanted.  So redirect your hate to Fedor.  HE didn't want to fight in the UFC, for whatever reason.  Now he's lying about the deal they offered (said is was good first, now it's bad) and insinuating that Silva is the smaller man and not worthy of fighting him, despite the fact that Silva is actually taller and the same size as him. 

How about stop being bitches and just recognize that he made a business decision. You realize he owns a bigger chunk of M-1 than Dana does of the UFC right? Just watch the fights and let promoters push their own agendas IMO.

business.

Fedor has pissed me off by not choosing to fight in the UFC when he was clearly given a good deal but hes noty obliged to fight there and he is still the greatest heavyweight in MMA.

If Brock Lesnar wants to be the greatest fighter in MMA, he has to beat Fedor. It isnt the other way round.

dana infiltrated russia!

FEDOR!!!

Dumb article.

Big Russian -  

The article from the Russian MMA website Valetudo.ru dwells on the major twists in Fedor's career along with the recent events and their impact on his reputation.

"They say that "There is only one step between love and hate". Watching the recent developments around "the icon of Russian mixed martial arts," one has the opportunity to witness the wisdom of folk saying. Only a few weeks ago Fedor Emelianenko was considered as the main contestant to mythological character Ilya Murometz for the title of being a top hero by the majority of MMA fans.

Lately, only a few public speeches made a negative hero out of him. Probably, every periodical that talks about martial arts, highlighted the holy war between M-1 Global and UFC. Journalists and fans were divided on two sides with different opinions on the subject. So what did actually happen that made even the loyal fans to look at Fedor Emelianenko from a different prospective? We will try to discover the answer, but first let's get back to history of Fedor coming-to-be an MMA fighter and great champion..."

Continue reading:
Fedor Emelianenko: From love to hate

just great ....Shawn Michaels in more gay outfit than he already wears!!

Yeah he is awesome.

If he cuts weights like other fighters, he could possibly come at MW.

But there is no pussy weight cutting with Fedor.