Fedor Emelianenko VS Antonio Silva Prediction

Mike Kyle blasted him with hand speed. Fedor is way faster. 80% chance fedor blows him out in 1 Round. If Bigfoot drags him to the ground, there's a good chance he can damage Fedor if he's on top.

only way Silva wins if he pulls off a hailmary sub via Werdum, but Fedor will not make the same mistake twice...He'll catch Silva with an overhand right from hell and finish it with some GNP for the TKO.

AJDavis - Fedor is a huge problem for anyone...his speed is amazing! He can get in, ko a guy, and get out before the guys hits the canvas! But don count Antonio out....if Antonio gets on top of him, there is no one that can survive Antonio g&p from the top. I am biased, I manage Antonio, and I loge him, but I am realisitic, I know that he might get Kod by Fedor, but we are working hard to close that hole! We are also working on Antonio to impose his game plan on Fedor, which can happen as well! Antonio is no slouch, and will bring it on in a fashion that you havent seen yet!

I wish everyone could discuss their opponents so reasonably in MMA.

I'll make a bet with a mudnamer that Bigfoot wins. Phone Post

t's tough to see Silva winning with such a speed disadvantage though.

Yeah, that's the biggest thing that would point to a Fedor win in this fight, I think. Still, the same should have been true for Arlovski as well, and Silva outboxed him rather handily.

kenshamrocktoehold - I think if Mike Kyle can drop Silva, Fedor def can and will finish

AJDavis thanks for keeping it real on here. If Silva takes Fedor down he could do some serious damage. I guaran-damn-tee you that will be his plan.....go for the takedown. He doesn't want to get decapitated with one of those warheads like Grim. Phone Post

Is Fedor the smallest guy in the tourney?? Phone Post

Fedor tKo rd 1

I LOVE Fedor and I don't like this match up. I think Fedor has been declining and it showed in his last few fights. I hope he wins though.

Fedor is in the twilight of his career but he has enough magic left dor one last hurrah. Phone Post

Fedor will beat Silva, but then come time to fight Overeem he'd somehow become injured and unable to fight....

Fedor TKO.

"Is Fedor the smallest guy in the tourney?? Phone Post"

Yes. Both weight and height.

GutturalReef - Fedor will beat Silva, but then come time to fight Overeem he'd somehow become injured and unable to fight....
Yea, I'm pretty sure this is the plan.  Fedor isn't scared of anyone, but I imagine M-1 has already decided that it's in their best financial interest to have Fedor drop out with a fractured hand after beating Silva.  Then they can negotiate a Fedor/Werdum rematch which Fedor will win a decison on.  Then M-1 will likely just do the occasional New Years Eve freak show fight on DREAM