Fedor exposed? lol what the phuck is he suppose

to do?

I mean really .. was fedor suppose to knock out a 6ft 5 260 pound rodgers in 20 seconds for him not to be called exposed?

should he have armbared him in under 1 minute? not every fight can be finished like that.

this crap saying fedor was exposed is funny. it was fight man

Rogers landed a jab that cut him, and landed a few good shots on the ground. Therefore, Fedor was exposed. It doesn't matter that he dominated the rest of the fight and knocked Rogers TFO.

lol exactly..

Fedor got punched in a sport where you punch people, man is exposed!! did you see him take a few shots before setting up a arm bar, exposed!

However, Rogers, man did he ever prove he's the top guy by getting KO'd in the 2nd and showing no control against the cage or on the ground.

Fedor fights always bring out the idiots.

LOL at 'exposed'.

Fedor's relaxed, calm state of mind was exposed once again.

The man does not shake, he just executes.

i rewatched the fight today and watched very closely, he was not exposed at all, not once did "lil Fedor" come tumbling out of his shorts

Attila - Rogers landed a jab that cut him, and landed a few good shots on the ground. Therefore, Fedor was exposed. It doesn't matter that he dominated the rest of the fight and knocked Rogers TFO.

True

If Fedor had Brock's body, and fought the same exact fight, he'd be 100% regarded as the best fighter ever.

People need to be convinced that a short, pudgy guy is the best HW in the land. He will always have doubters.

even if he knocked Rogers out in 20 seconds, people would say hes fighting cans and is overrated

theres always an excuse when he wins

Fedor's bloodly nose made the fight look alot closer then it was.

losers hate winners thats all. peopel who hate him are mad because they will never be anything like him. you know they kiled jesus because they hated him.

"If Fedor had Brock's body"!

Haha. What if he had some sick tats?

Attila - Rogers landed a jab that cut him, and landed a few good shots on the ground. Therefore, Fedor was exposed. It doesn't matter that he dominated the rest of the fight and knocked Rogers TFO.

damn this guy is bitter. Dude go out

and what if he came out to metallica music to please all those rednecks

Fedor could KO God and there will still be the trolls vying for attention and UFC shills afraid of him who'll discredit his accomplishment.

joemama - 

damn this guy is bitter. Dude go out

You think this post is bitter? I know you're a noob, but even so you must not learn very fast.

Sagiv's MOD slave -  Fedor fights always bring out the idiots.

LOL at 'exposed'.

Ted the OGer -  i rewatched the fight today and watched very closely, he was not exposed at all, not once did "lil Fedor" come tumbling out of his shorts

BEEEEEP!

yup