Fedor injures hand, fight with Werdum in doubt

mmabay.co.uk/Story%20A%2001026.html 

hmmm...

Fuck.

Werdum is not going to be happy. 

I'll wait for a better source before I believe it. MMABAY has a pretty sketchy track record.

(cries)

Damn, i wonder if there will ever be a time again when Fedor fights regularly. Even twice in a 12 month period would be nice.

FuuuuuuuCK.

Again?

bring in Overeem

old news, he withdrew from a combat sambo tournament a few weeks ago because he hurt his hand

mmabay sucks

""I feel confident that we'll get through this process, and move on.""

Is it just me or does that imply that there is actually a chance that Fedor could be done with Strikeforce? Wtf kind of contract did they have?

Bonedog - I'll wait for a better source before I believe it. MMABAY has a pretty sketchy track record.

Not a surprise if true, he's been in a lot of fights and those hands have been thru alot.

Fedor wants out of Strikeforce.

And that's why Dana has been against the whole combat sambo thing. (assuming he's really injured and this isn't some crazy negotiating tactic)

Color me shocked, he always hurts his hand.

dana black - fedor ducking werdum too now?

\wtf

VTFD!

D_S_A - old news, he withdrew from a combat sambo tournament a few weeks ago because he hurt his hand

this

^^ Yes, but then Vadim recently said he's fine and already healed. So either this is new injury, Fedor/M-1 is lying, or MMA Bay is bullshitting (very likely).

Ill wait for a better source, but it wouldnt surprise me. Those punches that fedor and igor are famous for have a tendency to destroy your hands.