fedor is more hype than reality

wow I have never seen you post that before^ original trolling

brock would easily slip inside fedors wild punchs, pick him up like a squirming child, and f5 his ass!

With all the stupid shit that people get banned for, making the same troll twice should be a bannable offense as well. If you just wanted to add your two cents why didn't you just go to one of the tons of threads already making this tro... uh, argument? Seriously, this shit clogs up the board with the same thing over and over- it's like sherdog over here lately.

just because eventually Fedor will get beat does not mean he is not great (or isn't the current best in the HW division). Virtually all fighters considered great in history were beaten at some point.

This does not take anything away from them. They're human, they make mistakes, they get old. The fact that it is so easy to lose is part of what makes Fedor's dominance so incredible.

IF there is a fighter in the HW division who stylistically matches up well against Fedor and IF that person does beat him does NOT mean they are a greater fighter neccesarily.

They would have to be as incredibly succesful as Fedor has been, against the same range of top level fighters he has defeated (and mostly stopped!), to possibly be considered a greater fighter.

Sure, Fedor, has strengths and weaknesses (IMO a lot more strengths), like any fighter but you can't argue with his results.

merryprankster_au - just because eventually Fedor will get beat does not mean he is not great (or isn't the current best in the HW division). Virtually all fighters considered great in history were beaten at some point.

This does not take anything away from them. They're human, they make mistakes, they get old. The fact that it is so easy to lose is part of what makes Fedor's dominance so incredible.

IF there is a fighter in the HW division who stylistically matches up well against Fedor and IF that person does beat him does NOT mean they are a greater fighter neccesarily.

They would have to be as incredibly succesful as Fedor has been, against the same range of top level fighters he has defeated (and mostly stopped!), to possibly be considered a greater fighter.

Sure, Fedor, has strengths and weaknesses (IMO a lot more strengths), like any fighter but you can't argue with his results.
good post, glad to see some objective fedor fans around here. I also consider him the greatest fighter of all time

Thread Voted Down.

all right, i apologize i didn't realize you guys were so sensitive. i though i provided some pretty good arguments but apparently fedor really is a machine. he is the unstoppable force.

just like chuck, steibling, crocop and all those that came before him.

ill tuck this away and when he gets ktfo, ill remind you all just how shitty his boxing game is.

^ lol @ the over reaction.

pocotouro - i though i provided some pretty good arguments

You thought wrong.