fedor is more hype than reality

I hate to feed the trolls but, Fedor does have his strenghts and weaknesses like most fighters. AA was probably the only heavyweight that had the tools to dethrone him and he got ko'd in the first round. Neither Mir or Barnett pose as much a threat to Fedor as AA did. Cro-cop brutalized Barnett many times, Barnett's standup is much weaker than Fedors. Mir got overwhelmed by a much smaller Vera i doubt he can stand in there with a heavy handed Fedor. Fedor's passed his hardest already, Coture might give him problems with his smarts and wrestling but i doubt he can avoid a big shot for 5 rounds, Lesner is the wild card here but i doubt he has the experience needed to win. He takes Fedor down all day but not sure if he could hold him there [without getting subbed]. The size differential would be a hugh advantage though. The ref might be a big factor in this fight [how quick does he stand them up?]. Fedor already proved he's the best in the world these past few years, nothing can take that away.

So who IS the greatest fighter on the planet?

What defines the greatest fighter?

Predicting that someone will eventually lose in a sport like MMA is not particularly noteworthy. Looks at the records of ... well, pretty much any fighter! They all have losses (there are a few exceptions I know). Are you really going to come back online when Fedor loses and brag about your prescient abilities?

Oh and Vanderlei and Chuck fought awhile back. Chuck did okay, if I remember correctly.

Yeah so who's better? Don't give me some shit about who YOU THINK would beat him, that means less than nothing.

Who's accomplished more? Don't you dare say Frank fuggin Mir, you've never seen Fedor get his ass handed to him by the likes of Pe De Pano. Mir has 2 big wins and 3 inexcusable losses (for a HW 'champion').

You say he's not great, that's your opinion, it sucks imo. But who is 'great' in your estimation?

Because I think you're just hating. This sport is about accomplishments. Wins and losses. PERIOD. By any legitimate criteria, he's the best HW the sport has ever produced.

STFU troll

"You are right. He is no GSP. He never got tapped with 1 second left on the clock. He never got KTFO by a journeyman from a weightclass below him.

no but he got held down by lil ole arona.

He is no Anderson Silva either. He did not get flying leglocked by a journeyman japanese fighter. Or get dominated and then triangled by a japanese jobber. Not to mention Travis Lutter came closer to beating Anderson than Arlovski ever was against Fedor"
You have ignored this user."

no but he flew through the air when randleman suplexed him on his head. he got rocked by fujita among others and did a silly dance.

lesnar, ha cain, ha gonzaga, ha congo, ha! mark my words mir or more likely barnett expose fedor.

mirs boxing is waaay better than minos.

great fighters? gsp and anderson silva... they are head and shoulders above anyone the division has to offer.

pocotouro - i hate to say this, but fedor is not the greatest fighter on the planet. in fact he's far from it.

I call bullcrap. You loved saying it. You love the attention we are all giving you now, too.

"no but he flew through the air when randleman suplexed him on his head. he got rocked by fujita among others and did a silly dance."

the difference is Fedor WON those fights while GSP got knocked the fuck out and submitted

LOL @ saying two guys who have been FINISHED in the past are head and shoulders above a guy who has never lost

For a guy who has such shitty boxing and standup, its pretty impressive that he's only been caught two or three times in 30 fights with a hard, clean punch to the head.

Mir and Barnett? Really?

Mir's biggest win is over an old Minotauro who was nowhere near the fighter he was when Fedor destroyed him twice.

Barnett's biggest win was when he was on steroids.

Next thread.

Some people just have to keep bashing others, to make themselves and their opinons relevent

pocotouro is correct!

ANOTHER Fedor bashing thread??? LOL 

Is there a team of you guys working shifts  to post this crap?

Ture, his tenchique isn't the greatest but he keesp winning (when he fights).

Hey Guys I think what he is saying is that a few years down the road when Fedor loses a step or two someone might beat him or maybe someone could beat him now......So therefore he is not the greatest heavyweight right now athough he is 29-1.

You sir are a moran.

0/10

Truly pathetic troll attempt

kanotoa - pocotouro is not worth my VTFD

well, being virtually unbeaten, taking out 5 UFC champions, and all the other athletes in MMA calling him the best ever...yeah, seems over hyped to me! why are you still alive? KILL YOURSELF!!

Dogman - pocotouro is correct!

NO, The rest of the posters calling him a retard are the correct ones

100% FAGGOT THREAD right here !