Fedor vs Dos Santos in the works

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/fedor-emelianenko-vs-junior-dos-santos-could-reportedly-happen-in-russia/

2 Likes

![Fedor-Emelianenko-Junior-dos-Santos](upload://8uYqnRF5X4lRPCU6FVbVp5lqPDn.jpeg)

1 Like

![FBI met with Fedor Emelianenko during Bellator 198 fight week - MMA Fighting](upload://91raPilU7ggTeJIgcp0VhvD2LZz.jpeg)

1 Like

![Fedor Emelianenko Knocks Out Rampage Jackson in 1st Round at Bellator 237 | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights](upload://eJxyvDgUeLNQLqA88M1Y6GiSchB.jpeg)

1 Like

Would have been dope several years ago but I’ll definitely take it. 

2 Likes

ttt

I think this is a fight junior could actually win compared to the last couple fights he had.

1 Like

If this happens I got Dos Santos by KO round 1.

1 Like

This will come down to who is more past their prime.

2 Likes

Would rather See Fedor vs Overeem, Barnett or Kharitonov!

2 Likes

Please stop fedor, we need to see if he is eligible for a stimulus check or something.

1 Like
theshooter - This will come down to who is more past their prime.

I think who ever lands first wins. 

1 Like

Barnett vs Fedor is the fight I would like to see as this was supposed to happen in Affliction years ago, but got canceled, due to Barnett testing positive for steroids.

1 Like

Fedor is the GOAT.

I wish he would retire.

These fights are just coin tosses regarding who gets tagged first.

No real legacy implications.

Of course I will watch…

2 Likes
theshooter - Barnett vs Fedor is the fight I would like to see as this was supposed to happen in Affliction years ago, but got canceled, due to Barnett testing positive for steroids.

Why?

Barnett Fedor at Affliction both guys were still in good form (although Fedor was starting to plod).

Now?

Fedor doesn’t have his chin anymore, and Barnett has been sluggish for a while.

What does it accomolish?

I used to like these “masters division” matchups.

But the more I see, the more I feel like they are just set ups for disappointment.

sad seeing 2 half dead fighters in there knowing 1 will get ko'd

![Junior dos Santos is 'a different fighter today', but would knock Fabricio Werdum out again - MMA Fighting](upload://y51QenlHEXsW0S7JbdmfdbUZdQM.jpeg)

1 Like
theshooter - This will come down to who is more past their prime.

Sadly this. I will be more sad for the loser than I will be happy for the winner.

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts - 
theshooter - This will come down to who is more past their prime.

Sadly this. I will be more sad for the loser than I will be happy for the winner.

Whunior will grumble for the next year

1 Like

JDS will take this easy. I'm a big Fedor fan, and he's without question the goat HW as far as I'm concerned but he's been a one trick pony since Strikeforce really. He was at his best when he relied on his sambo. Then he started getting knockouts and fell in love with his hands and his speed and immortal chin were big factors in his success. The Fedor of old would ragdoll JDS.

JDS is on the decline for sure but has been much more active then Fedor and has been fighting top competition. Plus the biggest thing I haven't seen mentioned yet is the lack of USADA. JDS on the gear will be a monster.Â