Fedor wants to be a trainer; what's he going to teach?

Scroll down to “Mixed Martial Arts Record.”

Oh…

So you’re doubling down on the smart ass huh?

Fucking chucklehead.

rude bon qui qui GIF

2 Likes

Jettdogg? Now known as Cliff_Booth (allegedly)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Still probably the dumbest thread ever made in the history of mankind

2 Likes

Go and train with Fedor then.

1 Like

3 Likes

Would be an honor.

2 Likes

Man, I wonder if Bill Bellichek, and Phil Jackson were asked this kind of question when they decided to be coaches? I mean did anyone tell Dungy and Tomlin that their technique sucked so they don’t have any knowledge to share?

A lot of idiots on here that never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

At Polk High!

1 Like

Ok?

Small hands, that’s their problem.

1 Like

If you’d a shut up during that game with Mountain Lakes you wouldn’t have missed that fuckin’ fly ball. I was ashamed to face my friends.

At first this thread seems it’s one of the most IDIOTIC opinions one would openly share and never even 2nd guess themselves on how IDIOTIC there opinion could be, and how blatantly obvious it would be to everyone this IDIOTIC opinion would obviously come from someone who has never even considered stepping 1 foot into an actual mma gym.

That’s what I thought at first.

But I decided to give OP a chance. I purchased this Fedor training book.

Fucking book has 36 blank pages and the rest are pictures of different flavor ice cream cones. The last page it says, you are either born with skills to fight or not.

OP was right. Boy do I have egg on my face.

7 Likes

Just Kidding! It’s actually very well put together and it has DETAILED instructions on a variety of positions both standing, standing clinch, on the ground, subs, escapes, sweeps. Fedor details a lot about the reactions of his opponent and how to capitalize. Really good stuff.

OP never has and never will have any clue, sadly lol

image (82)

2 Likes

Hey @Me_Calf_Ariel

How many pictures/pages of technique broken down would I have to copy and paste for you to 2nd guess your opinion?

It’s 253 pages. That picture is on a page where 8 techniques in succession are broken down just like in this picture, with what you will do, how you can expect your opponent to react.

It’s never too late. If you considered yourself a hardcore mma fan, despite this ridiculous opinion of yours, I wouldn’t argue it. But I would say, don’t you think as a hardcore mma fan, you owe it to yourself to one time in your life try an mma class at least once? I highly recommend it.

I bought that book when it first came out. Amazing details

3 Likes