Fedor will lose to Mark Coleman

Read Coleman's old interviews on the Pride website. For a few of those fights Coleman literally trained himself. For one fight he said he spent a day at someone elses gym, but didn't really get any coaching. Just some training partners and some tips. It appears he often doesn't get coaching or teaching, he makes his own training regimen.

I wish he would train w/ Team Militech again or American Top Team.

Coleman wins

You have to realize that Fedor has not been in the ring for nearly 9 months now so ring rust might become a factor.

At the same time, Coleman is coming off a big win over top10 LHW fighter Shogun so this will most likely give him the confidence he needs to beat somebody like Fedor.

He also knows that this is his last chance at the HW belt and the most dangerous fighter for Fedor at this moment is a fighter like Coleman who's coming into this fight with nothing to lose.

Coleman was also in the best shape I have ever seen him when he fought Shogun at 215. I will bet you that he is training hard for this fight.

On the other hand, Coleman can't do anything to stop Fedor. I don't think he will KO him or sumbit him so you gotta think about Coleman's gnp game and whether he has the cardio to consistently put Fedor on his back round after round to squeeze out a decision. We have seen these upsets happen to other PRIDE champs like Silva when he lost to Arona and Gomi when he lost to Aurelio and Henderson when he lost to Misaki.

I just hope it doesn't happen to Fedor. I highly doubt it will but we will have to see if Coleman executes his gameplan and whether he has the cardio to back it up.

fedor, 1st round by whatever he wants.

Neva gonna happen.

Fedor won and made Coleman's children cry.