Fedor will lose to Mark Coleman

Coleman fought(or wrestled really) the match of his life against Fedor, even trying and getting Fedor's back at one point.

Fedor still subbed him in the 1st rd.

I don't know about you guys, but I think Coleman is THE MOST BORING fighter of all time. I can describe a Coleman fight in less than a paragraph. Takedown, head down, ass up, Heavy sweating and breathing. The man looks like he is going to die when he fights. I do think he is a cool guy and was good for the sport at one time. A time when you didn't have to worry about getting subbed and you could just put body wieght on someone and sweat on them for 30 min. In my opinion, there is no way in hell Coleman ever beats Fedor. So he beat Shogun. I forget how. What by broken collarbone or something? Anyway Fedor wins 10 out of 10 times, end of story.

LMAO at Coleman KO'ing Fedor let alone beating him from the top.

no...

I am really just that stupid....

until October 21st

"Rightious K is clearly a homosexual with a gambling problem. "

"YOUR HALF RIGHT "

I'm sorry... You don't have a gambling problem...

Coleman's style doesn't match up very well with Fedor's actually...

His takedowns and gnp can be neutralized by Fedor's Sambo and on the feet Fedor obviously has the advantage...Plus I don't see Coleman defending takedowns if Fedor gets him in the clinch...

Anything can happen in MMA but Fedor is obviously the fav...

Very small chance, may be he can "win" like he did against Shogun.

99/100 times Fedor finishes him off.

Fedor has all the tools. Very few fighters have all the tools.

I think Mark Coleman is the man ... but he won't win ...

I think if they fought 10 times, Fedor would win 10 of the times.

mark is a great mma fighter but fedor will own him. mark is getting old and his time is past.

does anyone else think the drug test to fight in the US will put coleman at even less of an advantage?
That having been said, the only way coleman wins this fight if he has help from his secret weapon...The Ear Gremlin!

Date: 09/11/06 01:39 PM
289 Total Posts Ignore User

"I dont think Fedor is near as invincible as everyone thinks. Ive seen him rocked at least 3 times that i can think of, and Coleman has sick takedowns. I see Coleman getting on top and not losing control and probally getting a decision win.
I hope The Hammer is as huge of an underdog as i think he will be because Im going to make some cash on this fight.

Bad matchup for fedor...

how does Fedor win? takedowns...position control..ground and pound.

not going to happen against Coleman "

Colemen couldnt take mirko down, fedor will sub

him again if it hits the ground.

lol @ thread

Colemans chance is to take down Fedor and pray. Coleman may do that in the first round, but after that he is gassed and Fedor is playing the fucking drums on his skull. Coleman has the ability to hold anyone down, but not Fedor and not for three rounds.

Very poor matchups (rematches) in my opinion.

Coleman is not going to KO Fedor. He might land a double leg and score with some momentary GnP, but he's not keeping Fedor in one position on the mat, and he sure as hell ain't going to sub him. His only chance is to have some unreal cardio and win with a JD. Last time I checked---last 50 times I checked---Coleman has not had amazing cardio.

to beat Fedor, you need great stand up as well as a ground game. Coleman looks worse in his stand up now than he did a decade ago.

Come on now..if the fight even hits the second round i bet its a "work' aka "fixed" fedor will or should destroy coleman....and if he dosent its only becase.......they are friends..little known fact to some of you but these two are buddies...do your research!

If Fedor comes in to the fight really hung over then Coleman might win.

Coleman by sitout.