Felipe Pena vs Gordon Ryan IV countdown

His tummy hurts? It’s a little bit more serious than that. The guy competed with a broken hand, with food poisoning, and with a shredded knee that occurred mid-match. Competed and won. Which shows he’s not gonna back out unless it’s serious.

Sorry you’re so emotional about this.

You buy all that? Lol. More like he knows he can’t beat Pena so he looked for a way out. Oh well.

Can’t be DQ’d if you don’t have the balls to show up lol

He broke Pena last match. It will happen again when he’s not sick.

1 Like

Why the hate for Gordon? Pena did nothing but stall in their last match, gave up when he knew he was on his way to getting tapped and hasn’t done much since then. Meanwhile Gordon swept through ADCC in an unprecedented manner and fully established he’s the man on top. It’s a little disingenuous to act like he has reason to be scared of Pena.

2 Likes

Cause you talk all that shit and can’t show up? gtfo. Pena lasted 40+ minutes and the “great” Gordon couldn’t even pass his guard.

He’s a dbag

Lets see if Gordon will have the balls to take the 30 min. 3-1 Pena

Since quitting twice in the same match against Gordon, Pena lost to Nicky and Ruotolo.

He’s not a main event on his own, only against Gordon does it even matter.

Not sure how this guy has any fans left

1 Like

You’re delusional. Lol.

He didn’t seem the same at ADCC, so we’ll see
What tonight brings. Im not really a Pena fan. Just think Gordon is corny

Don’t let him dominate your dreams tonight. He will lose someday.

These Hollywood types always managed to leech on to people. Never fails.

I aint scared

I forgot Pena lost to a teenager he outweighed by 50 lbs.

1 Like

So did 1/2 that bracket lol

1 Like

To be fair, he’s backed all his shit talk up, to the point that he can pretty much say anything he wants until someone is able to beat him.

And it’s hard to pass the guard of someone committed to stalling. As soon as Gordon forced the issue, Pena quit.

2 Likes

Pena is supposedly elite. He’s the guy you have beating Gordon? Lol.

I never said that. I just don’t like Him. I think Nicky Rod is the guy

Again, you obviously are not aware that the tactics for a no time limit match are different from a 20 or 30 minute match. Gordon accomplished his mission: tire Pena out OVER TIME with pressure. Pena knew he was beaten and quit.