Fellow Carnivores... Educate me

The statin thread got me thinking and I’ve been wanting to do it for a while but I think I am going to finally pull the trigger on the Carnivore diet. I plan on starting Monday, will do a big grocery run on Sunday. What I need is education. What major hang-ups did you find on this diet? What did your meal plan look like? I need caffeine, how do I get that? Coffee is a no-no, right? Could I down a 5 hour energy? Just straight caffeine pill?

Can you also Intermittent Fast while doing it or would that be too much? I plan on doing it for 30 days. Where the hell do I get beef tallow? Im going to use this thread as kind of a journal of sorts. I’ll get my weight and body fat (it will be a crude measurement) on here on Monday or Tuesday. Lets see how it goes…

Another question. Are water flavorings that are no calorie not allowed? Im sure they are not but wanted to ask. I have that Cirkul water bottle with the sippy tops having flavoring in them, allowed? Probably not. I will say that I know I will cheat every week or so because the chick Im nailing likes drinking margaritas so I will have to have one or two with her once a week or two. Hoping that wont fuck me over too bad.

Read the book The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting Dr. Jason Fung

Forget tallow, try bone broth, if you find it unpleasant mix 50/50 with beef broth. That’s why I do.

You can start with keto, segue to fasting, exit back into keto and repeat as necessary. I find that’s the easiest way.

How did it go