Female boxers diss each other about trying to be sexy! They are fighting soon!

Ah,that`s better!

1 Like

lmao @ pretending any of them care about the integrity of their profession

If the past year has shown us nothing else, it’s at least revealed that women in all fields are more than happy to spread their asshole open for the camera to rake in a few extra bucks. Respect from peers, the passion of their pursuits, all that shit flies right out the window when you realize you can make a living as a glorified piece of meat.

5 Likes

Yes, and also there is intrinsic value to a women to be hot. It is in their DNA.

If they have got it, they love it, regardless of their profession. And here, that dynamic is in the air. They both know who is hotter, and they are talking about it, and there is tension about it.

Not complaining. But it is an interesting phenomenon, viewed in terms of the female/human/species.

Anyway, I didn’t know about this fight until this drama started on social media in last couple of days. But i think I will check it out now. Now I know of this tension. Makes it interesting. So its working for something!

I would definitely check it out if female boxing wasn’t a shit show with 2 minute rounds and no KO’s.

1 Like

haha

1 Like

If they weren’t both decent looking this fight wouldn’t get any views. It might still not get many views either way.

1 Like

I generally agree, although I have seen a couple of great women’s boxing matches in the last couple of years. Katie Taylor is Irish gold medalist. Conor’s friend. She had two wars with Delfine Persoon. The first one especially was a bit like JJ vs Zhang.

However, in this case, I just want to see the catfight! lol

Pro boxer and math teacher and smoking hot.

How long til she’s busted fucking a student and beating up his mom?

1 Like

Bitches paths cross!

Holy shit at that nose

2 Likes

lol - It’s quite something when that girl on the left shows up, and yet still the most remarkable thing in the photograph is that nose!