Female boxers diss each other about trying to be sexy! They are fighting soon!

Nigel Benn’s eyes are all a-sparkling!

It`s like DY3 is the promoter or a boyfriend of Ebanie.

I`m not complaining.

1 Like

Nah. I just read the story at first. Its blown up. The story got me into the fight.

Then I looked at a few pictures - and just ran with it!

But most of these pictures are just Instagram feed.

I’m looking forward to seeing her box

2 Likes

I’d love to see both their boxes

1 Like

That chick can lead you straight to the Fruit Loops.

The white knights have been coming to blonde bombers defense. Shannon shuts off her social media.

These Tweets are protected
Only approved followers can see @scourtenay’s Tweets

The weigh in is tomorrow, and they fight Saturday. I will update thread with Bitchy Bikini face off pics, and I will see how the fight goes too.

Are these girls any good? Have never heard of either but I don’t follow women’s boxing. The pad and bag work video above at least made them look 100 times better than Ben Askren, hell they both looked sharper than Joke Paul too

IN

It depends what you mean by good. Women’s boxing is still very early in it’s development. Both of these girls have under ten fights, and its for a ‘world title’. But yes they could probably beat Ben askren, at least they train boxing full time.

The best women’s boxers are Claressa Sheilds, Katie Taylor, and Seniesa ‘Superbad’ Estrada. Superbad is cute! There are a few others.

This fight caught my attention for the story. So I am going to follow it, and have fun watching what happens!

‘Superbad’ (left).

Claressa Shields with Karate Hottie, and Holly Holm.

Katie Taylor

Video of her last weigh in, vs the nose! Jesus!