Fertitta's celebrating with Connor - good or bad?

On the post fight show, they showed Conner in the locker room area. Both Fertitta brothers were with him pouring shots/champagne with each other and Connor. Since they are the owners of the company, I thought it was a little strange to be celebrating a post fight win. Cormier came back on and said that's never been done with another champion. Obviously, Connor helped make some serious money last night, but is it good or bad the owners were celebrating with him? I doubt they would have been in Mendes locker room pouring shots with team Alpha Male if he would have won. I'm not hating on McGregor...I think he's great. It just looked weird.

They don't care about image or professionalism lol Phone Post 3.0

nfl of mma

thats tacky and not a good look, imo

It would be a funny gif if someone has it. Lorenzo looked like the happiest guy in the world.

RJJH -

and yet people think the fight wasnt fixed in some way.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

RJJH - 

The fight wasnt fixed but I do think Herb knew to pull the plug a little quicker for conor.

Potential Mcgregor/Aldo UFC Afterparty

ximboredofyoux - 
RJJH - 

The fight wasnt fixed but I do think Herb knew to pull the plug a little quicker for conor.

I think Herb was probably ready to call it at the drop of a hat it was just a coincidence the way things worked out Mendes was done very suddenly and it looked a good call.

OblongBox -

Potential Mcgregor/Aldo UFC Afterparty

lol Phone Post 3.0

ximboredofyoux - thats tacky and not a good look, imo
I agree with this. I neither like nor hate in Conor but I hope Aldo smashes him just to put the UFC in check for a little bit. Phone Post 3.0

Shouldn't surprise anybody...

DIdnt they used to celebrate with Andy S. like that a few years ago

RJJH -

Every time I start to like you and agree with things you post you go and say something as stupid as this. Phone Post 3.0

TokenlovesMMA - 

DIdnt they used to celebrate with Andy S. like that a few years ago

I don't know...that may be true. I had never seen the bosses celebrating with anyone before. I wonder how much McGregor had to pay to "rent" the TUF gym for his training camp in Vegas.

Seems like some of you people just need shit to bitch about...

This is nothing new.
They love that kid.
Party on. Phone Post 3.0

Celebrating all that money imo. Phone Post 3.0

"Conor McGregor is best for business"

Triple H Phone Post 3.0

Canned Hams - Mendes winning would not exactly be toasting to good business.

That being said, it's a perceived conflict of interest. Phone Post 3.0
How's it a conflict of interest?

If Conor was seen drinking with the NSAC then you'd have a point. Phone Post 3.0