Fertitta's celebrating with Connor - good or bad?

RJJH, you have made me facepalm while reading your post/opinions in this thread.

Just, just.....smh

Don't act like Chad didn't at several points in the fight throw punches that if landed flush, would've knocked anyone out, Conor not excluded.

D241,

I have seen this "smh" many times...

What does it stand for?

D241 - 

RJJH, you have made me facepalm while reading your post/opinions in this thread.

Just, just.....smh

Don't act like Chad didn't at several points in the fight throw punches that if landed flush, would've knocked anyone out, Conor not excluded.

"Just, just.....smh"

Drama queen. You probably get a lot of mileage from the equally stupid "no, just no".

bemsqua - On the post fight show, they showed Conner in the locker room area. Both Fertitta brothers were with him pouring shots/champagne with each other and Connor. Since they are the owners of the company, I thought it was a little strange to be celebrating a post fight win. Cormier came back on and said that's never been done with another champion. Obviously, Connor helped make some serious money last night, but is it good or bad the owners were celebrating with him? I doubt they would have been in Mendes locker room pouring shots with team Alpha Male if he would have won. I'm not hating on McGregor...I think he's great. It just looked weird.

oh stfu Cormier

you just got here

how the fuck do you know it's "never been done"?

ximboredofyoux -
RJJH - 

and yet people think the fight wasnt fixed in some way.

The fight wasnt fixed but I do think Herb knew to pull the plug a little quicker for conor.
Let me crack you hard as fuck on the jaw like I just threw a Randy Johnson fastball at you and teep kick you in the liver repeatedly. Have you ever felt a liver shot? My guess is no, talk with some life experience and say it with your chest. You all sound dumb as fuck making excuses for Chad.

Chad made none. End of story. You guys are fucking sick in the head to discredit Mendes like this man. It's fucking embarrassing. He is easily top 10 p4p in the world. With his ONLY losses coming to Jose and Conor in TITLE FIGHTS. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, I think the Team Alpha Male fan boys can't accept their guys lose title fights. Dillashaw being the only one that has won the title. Phone Post 3.0

WARcabrinha15 -
ximboredofyoux -
RJJH - 

The fight wasnt fixed but I do think Herb knew to pull the plug a little quicker for conor.
Let me crack you hard as fuck on the jaw like I just threw a Randy Johnson fastball at you and teep kick you in the liver repeatedly. Have you ever felt a liver shot? My guess is no, talk with some life experience and say it with your chest. You all sound dumb as fuck making excuses for Chad.

Chad made none. End of story. You guys are fucking sick in the head to discredit Mendes like this man. It's fucking embarrassing. He is easily top 10 p4p in the world. With his ONLY losses coming to Jose and Conor in TITLE FIGHTS. Phone Post 3.0
I agree completely, to say this fight was thrown, you are not only challenging the UFC, but Mendes' credibility as well. The guy doesn't deserve that. Phone Post 3.0

bemsqua - On the post fight show, they showed Conner in the locker room area. Both Fertitta brothers were with him pouring shots/champagne with each other and Connor. Since they are the owners of the company, I thought it was a little strange to be celebrating a post fight win. Cormier came back on and said that's never been done with another champion. Obviously, Connor helped make some serious money last night, but is it good or bad the owners were celebrating with him? I doubt they would have been in Mendes locker room pouring shots with team Alpha Male if he would have won. I'm not hating on McGregor...I think he's great. It just looked weird.

The head of the NFL was having celebration dinner with the owner of the Patriots after the deflate gate win. Eees normal.

Not as bad as Dana making a bet on one of his UFC fighter's fights. 

I miss the Dana Vlogs

RJJH -
TX_432 - Who cares, he's good for business and mma in general. Bottoms up! Phone Post 3.0

he is terrible for the sport of mma

short term he is great for the UFC. long term.... not so much.

You're crazy. MMA hasn't been this talked about, since Brock. Casuals are talking about that crazy Irish guy.

I will say that it does suck that it takes someone with a WWE personal to get people talking though. Phone Post 3.0

If I am a successful business owner and my top employee succeeds in helping me be even more successful I will celebrate with him and not give a fuck what anybody think. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar - 

D241,

I have seen this "smh" many times...

What does it stand for?

It really puts a bad taste in my mouth. Can't imagine how it makes other fighters feel. Phone Post 3.0

Looney Ronulan Paultard -
SensoriaUtopia - Bad move by the Fertitta's, don't go in his locker room and do that, all that does is make people think the sport could be fixed and all that other stuff, party with him at an after party, vip area at a club etc...that would be fine, but don't go in the locker room and make shit so obvious, just dumb
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
Everyone talking fix ought to be shot. Just stupid. The shots Mendes was throwing and landing both on top and on the feet were meant to finish. He threw the tank, was a bit gassed and Conor is just a completely different level on the feet. That's what you watched. Save the cringeworthy junk talk for other retards where you can all sit around and act like you have even the slightest clue what you're talking about. Stupids. Phone Post 3.0

deadlyonetwo3 -
Looney Ronulan Paultard -
SensoriaUtopia - Bad move by the Fertitta's, don't go in his locker room and do that, all that does is make people think the sport could be fixed and all that other stuff, party with him at an after party, vip area at a club etc...that would be fine, but don't go in the locker room and make shit so obvious, just dumb
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
Everyone talking fix ought to be shot. Just stupid. The shots Mendes was throwing and landing both on top and on the feet were meant to finish. He threw the tank, was a bit gassed and Conor is just a completely different level on the feet. That's what you watched. Save the cringeworthy junk talk for other retards where you can all sit around and act like you have even the slightest clue what you're talking about. Stupids. Phone Post 3.0
Didn't mean to quote the post i did. Phone Post 3.0

It's bad. Perceived favoritism was the owner of the company comes off bad for the other guys. Also makes Conor look like an ass kissing douche.

VinegarStrokes -
RJJH -

Every time I start to like you and agree with things you post you go and say something as stupid as this. Phone Post 3.0
.... and completely redeem yourself.

Dumb and dumber is such a great movie Phone Post 3.0

lol @ people crying when a ufc fight is questioned as a fix when bellator has a questionable fight this place is in a feeding frenzy

jason73 - lol @ people crying when a ufc fight is questioned as a fix when bellator has a questionable fight this place is in a feeding frenzy
Yeah, but what if Chad knocked him out with one of those huge punches or elbows he landed? If it were a fixed fight, Chad did his very best to fuck it up. That's the difference, there was no part of this fight that looked suspicious. Phone Post 3.0

One name. Chuck liddell, he was their golden goose and it was obvious from the get go. So no big deal. Same as in other sports, u invest big money on an athlete and he delivers. Then bust out the bubbly! Phone Post 3.0