FFC XIV Live Results

Melvin wins with strikes (ref stop) in first round. he floored smith with a big punch and followed up with some big shots. Smith actually had mount at one point, but melvin powered out. then guillard landed some nice shots from guard of smith (continously let smith up throughout the fight when they'd hit the ground). smith was known for his striking, but melvin dominated the standup.

jerrell/huerta next, then guillard/tba

great round of quarterfinal fights. should be interesting to see how things unfold.

go tba!

update, guillard to fight alternate Peter Kaljevic (nobody else could come in). Kaljevic has over 200 muay thai fights. Big John Dixson was telling me earlier that this guy could take out anyone standing at 155, literally said nobody could stand with him and survive.

note: jerrell smiles more in a day than most people do in a year.

dnwsr that's cause Kenny is crazy man. He is a great dude to hang out with. Funny as hell.

Huerta wins by strikes from mount absolutely unleashed on jerrell in first round.

jerrell took a ton of shots, but wouldn't give up. definitely no controversy in the stoppage though (he was in serious trouble). huerta is looking pretty fresh considering he has had two fights.

potential war up next. from what i've heard, kaljevic is a very bad man standing.

Tough break for Kenny.

John has spoke highly of this guy for a long time, John has mentioned this guy to me ever since I asked to learn Muay Thai.... Im dying for this result!!

melvin wins-domination. peter never got off a shot. melvin came out with big strikes and took peter down. then he got mount and absolutely unleased. peter turned his back and melvin kept pounding. after a minute (at least) of huge elbows/punches, dixson stops fight. peter took a lot of shots and was really tough, but really got beat down.

guillard/huerta for finals. before that, kleinback and reynolds.

kleinback is a very dangerous amateur. this should be his last amateur bout. guillard/huerta has the makings for an awesome final.

kleinback wins easily by strikes, ref stoppage, not even a minute into round 1

no decisions yet and only one fight left!

Damn I wish I was seeing this show. Sounds awesome.

yeah, it'll be a dvd you want to get (a ton of action).

final fight is coming up very shortly