FFC XIV Live Results

melvin will need to defend the td from huerta. huerta's ground game has been dominant tonight.

good first round, huerta was on back of melvin landing big shots for about a minute, but melvin eventually powered out, rest of round on feet, melvin had slight edge standing (landed more shots, but wasn't too aggressive).

guillard won second round, had huerta's back a few times, landed some good strikes, huerta couldn't finish td's as melvin's sprawl was good. i have it even going into final round and it looks like melvin has slightly more energy at this point.

close final round, melvin won standup, but huerta did have mount at one point. decision forthcoming.

melvin was able to stop td's the last two rounds, he got some good shots in, but seemed a little weary of huerta's shot.

props to both guys for great performances.

Split Decision for Melvin Guillard (someone's stock just went up)

Sounds like a good fight.

congrats

many doubted whether guillard should be fighting so much. tonight he won three times though and gave a very impressive performance. huerta didn't deserve to lose. it was a good night for him as well.

my take (huerta won first clearly, melvin won second clearly, third slight edge to melvin, he stopped huerta's td's and landed some good shots. very competitive fight though.

i'm out, there's an after party that needs my attention.

ttt dnwsr ...excellent play by play..going to
bed now to drunk to post....thanks bro!!!
ttt for the FFC

bump for the FFC!! Great night of fights.. and a Fantastic promotion! A huge thanks to Rob and Lee for the hospitality!

Guilliard-Defranco 2 needs to happen or Guillard vs Ryan Schultz

Guillard vs BANG! is next.

A big congratulation to Melvin for the win. I picked Huerta to win this because of his wrstling. Its looks like Melvin made the right adjustments in round 2 and 3 to pull out a close win. Its going to be hard to defeat Melvin down South! Joe Jordan

TTT congrats

"Guillard vs BANG! is next."

WOW

That is a great match-up from a fan's standpoint, and a tough step-up for Guillard.

Melvin can win with the right prep and game plan.

Would love to see him do it, being local to him, and having seen him fight before.

Good luck to both fighters, with hopes for a great fight for both, if this is true.

I felt Melvin squeaked out a close decision but most of the crowd seemed to disagree. A chorus of boos following the decision. But most of the people complaining didn't seem particularly educated about the sport.