Fickett vs. Petz / Caesars Indiana

"What happen to fickett? Did he want more money :)?"

I am getting this from like 3rd hand information, but from my understanding Fickett was not injured, so take from that what you will.

Don't throw it out there like that. It is a legitimate reason for him pulling out, and had nothing to do with $$.If he wants to tell you guys, I'm sure he will.

It is my understanding that Mark Long trains primarily in boxing now, and will turn pro in that next month. Either ways good luck to him for the simple fact that he agreed to fight one tough SOB on less than 5 days notice. Kudos for that.

Jay Ireland,

email me asap.

Dave

I know One fighter that will take this on "SHORT" notice.

Dave

ttt you got mail, and I could't get ahold of JP

can you call me

Mike send me directions hotel,venue etc......We are leaving Friday morning...Jesse will weigh in when we get there.
Tony
tross@indy.rr.com

Jake Short has agreed to fight undefeated Forrest Petz this weekend. We know that Forrest is a very tough fighter, and look forward to the challenge this Friday in the FFC.

Dave Gomez

TTT for short on SHORT notice good luck to both Vitkay and Jake

Glad you found someone, Rob! Jake is definately a great fighter! Best of luck, Jake.

short deserves a lot of credit. he has done this on numerous occasions against tough opponents.

Good luck to both fighters!

Some people may know that they do have a common opponent...Chris Wells.

Wells beat Short...

Petz beat Wells (at 185lbs)...

So who will win....?

Wish I could be there, as this will be classic "Grappler vs Striker"!

Again, Props to Jake for taking the fight aginst a skilled fighter on short notice!!!

Yea, the common opponent bothered me but styles make fights, and Petz and Wells are not that similar. Petz would have the edge standing, and I think that Wells has the edge on defending the take down. Both fights went to a decision.

Either way, I think that Petz is very dangerous as he looks to remain undefeated, and if anyone has the style to get Petz down and control him on the ground it is Short.

Look for a war!

Dave

Dave Gomez,

I agree, it will be a hell of a fight!

Good luck to Jake!

Dustin

Anyone know the exact address of where the event is taking place?

Take forrest down Jake!! That guy hits hard...really hard. Take him down and control him. Go Murder City!!

ttt

Is this Forrest Petz that was @ 185 lbs. when I saw him fight at KOTC in Ohio?? Is this fight at 170 or 155?? Crazy that Petz dropped that low...Good luck to both fighters!!!

Petz did fight on the KOTC Ohio card, yep! He has very heavy hands, huh?

I think Short, if he has indeed accepted the fight, is a brave man to step up on very short notice and fight an animal like Forrest though, props to him!