Fickett vs. Petz / Caesars Indiana

petz by big ko.

i don't think people realize just how well rounded he is. we have guys at our school who wrestled with coleman and randleman at osu and a bunch of local wrestlers that come in to train with us. forrest usually stuffs their shots or manages to get up pretty quickly when they do take him down.

at 170 he's going to be too much for most guys out there i think. i even never saw anyone really challenge him at 185.

I would have to go with Fickett. I don't know Petz but I have seen Fickett in Combat Zone. Actually I just go with the exact opposite of whatever Mike Camp says and I'm sure to be right.j/j Looking forward to this fight though. Fickett by TKO.

Good advice Dave, go with the exact oppisite of Camp's call!! LOL

I heard Fickett pulled out, and will not be fighting.

I know who the potential replacement is ... and if it comes off, it'll still be a guaranteed barnburner.

Out of respect for everyone involved, I'll wait and let the promoters/matchmakers/managers do their jobs and announce any news regarding this when they feel the time is right.

Is he injured?

ttt for who the replacement is.

I heard about this yesterday, but I have no clue as to who they have for a replacement???

Well Seguin and Vitkay are ok so who wants action. I know better than betting against Ireland(next time your money is mine). I will wager with whomever does not agree that Vitkay and Seguin come out on top.

I hope they found the 8th fighter for the tournament. I've got my $$ on Seguin. There is a couple of tough competitors in the tourny but I know how much Brendan wants it. We are both in great shape and are ready for non-stop fighting. D.V. Murder City Fight Team!

ttt for more info.

but Dave you have to admitt, if your guy has pretty feet you are in trouble. Hope the guy wears shoes.

It looks like the replacement is Mark Long from IL. Too short of notice for the name they were looking at to replace Fickett with.

ttt

sub wrestler,

Can you give a hint????

It is Too Bad, as I was looking forward to see Forrest fight a top flight guy and show people what he has!

Regardless, the FFC is great and the show will be one you wont want to miss!!!

Dustin

Enough people were saying Petz would win so he pulls out or does he have a legit injury?

Mark Long will tap to strikes in this fight.

Jaydub- no he doesn't he just likes to travel show to show and fight. If he actually trained with the team on a full time basis he would be a good fighter.

Anyone know what happend to Ficket?

Fickett would work this guy..

Jaydub- I remember that and I predicted the outcome as well. I like Mark and he could be a good fighter and has the heart to get in the ring to fight. I just think he does for the wrong reasons.

What happen to fickett? Did he want more money :)?

"sub wrestler,
Can you give a hint????"

lol I guess at this point it wouldn't hurt anything to go ahead and divulge who the top candidate to replace Fickett was ... It was none other than Josh Neer, and would have been an absolute war imo. Too bad it was such short notice, this type of fight needs to happen when both guys know way in advance who their opponent is, and what style to train for, etc...

Maybe sometime in the near (or is that Neer future?..lol) this one can still happen?

BTW, I am a big fan of both guys, and it would be a very hard fight for me to pick a winner in. It's true that really tough fights bring out the best in fighters, and they more often than not improve, win or lose, with a fight like this. Let's hope the FFC can keep this one in mind for the future.