Fight in 6.5 weeks

Hey guys,

I have an mma fight set for April 7 and am wondering what other fighters or coaches would do for the final week taper.

I will not have any trouble making weight. I am half way thought the first week of my Power phase which will run 3 weeks and then I will enter a 3 week Power Endurance phase 4 weeks out from the fight.

Having had a boxing match previously I know I went too hard in the week before the fight so this time I want to do it right.

I will give up weights probably 10 days prior to the fight but will probably sprint on the Monday (fight is on Friday).

Does anybody have any ideas on core training, push-ups, pull-ups, etc .,.
I've never gone more than a couple of days without working my abs or doing pull-ups, etc.,. - how far out should I give that up do you reckon?

As far as pad work goes I will leave that to my trainer but will probably go easy from say Tuesday onwards - a few hard rounds per session as well as shadow boxing and light rolling.

Any input would be greatly appreciated as I really want to be in control of that final week and leave nothing to chance you know?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to reading your comments.