Fight! mag New Year's issue contest

DreamerMMA -  So......

Kirik?  

Deadline?  Date of announced winner?  <br type="_moz" />

This. Or just hook us winners up since we've waited so patiently and continue to come back so often in eager anticipation of the wonderful goodies you've put up for grabs.

For shits and giggles:

Took the WWE belt from Mister Stone Cold
For the UFC belt I beat a 50 year old
Randy Couture is the fuckin man
But he fit right in with Dana's master plan

You can call me Brock, I'm built like a rock,
And tatted on my chest is a big ass cock,
I got tapped by that queer, his name was Frank Mir,
Had a rematch and I broke his career

Carwin gave me an ass beating and I took it still
Showed everybody that I've got the will
And I'm coming to kill
Cameback and I showed my submission skill,

But on to the next one, this MexiCain,
He beat me the fuck down and he shook my brain
It made me think, do I really want to fight again?
Hey Dana, can go back to wrestlain?

Rumbler - 
Master Tang - <b>Each entry I look at gives me better odds</b> of finally snaking a free blue name of out of this place after years of trying.

I just got hired by thegarv.com to write for HIM, yeah, Big Nose Himself, winning a blue name here would just add to the madness and possible co-work from my Gonzo writing background.

I'm serious, I'll do that if I win. And my personal profile website will change to that of the highest bidder, which I would have to consider as mma.tv due to tight pants McJets Fan.

Homeboy plz. Mine might even be released on itunes...Haters gonna hate I guess....You cocky ass.

1 Love

peace and love

peace and love

I'm sorry if I came across like an ass. This is a whole new world to me, that being, the incredible fame, worldwide journalistic recognition, glory, the tons of tail I will get at after parties with my press credentials, a true rags to riches story sure to guarantee a made for tv movie and access to the media world of Mixed Martial Arts. Maybe I'll finally find out what happens at those rumored sleep over parties Dana White holds at his house during non-UFC PPV events. Gotta be better than an overnight at the Playboy mansion!

I guess this whole thing with THEGARV.COM went to my head, kinda like facial molecules gravitating to the center of Garv's nose. I really do need to find a new schtick though, one can only milk the Garv's nose for so many jokes so long before my growing fan base will become tired of me. And should I be making fun of my boss who doesn't pay me?

Well, it won't be the first mistake I make nor the last. I just pray that if I do win a blue name, I won't get banned within the first week for posting images or videos that belong only in that Tapout forum.

But here a bump and best of luck to all enterants!

Master Tang
The All-Seeing Brown Eye

is Kirik still hungover? Who slipped him moonshine?

The cover and the back,

the pages in between,

the stories do not lack,

It's FIGHT! Magazine.

The pictures may get crumbled,

or lost within the fold,

but history will always have,

the stories, here that's told.

The black and white reflection,

of words that's written down,

that follows the direction

to the warrior's battle ground.

It document's the spirit,

of fighter's soul and mind,

so readers feel and here it,

and stamps their place in time.

It tells you of the person,

their growth throughout the years,

the Alpha male assertion,

the blood, the sweat, the tears.

The stories that embold their hearts,

and why they feel it's right.

Peiece by peice in little parts,

all reasons we read FIGHT!

ttt for more entries, best blue name contest ever!

t