Fighter litterally gets the CRAP beaten out of him

elcornjr - Can you imagine how that guy must be feeling right now, his face is plastered over every MMA and even mainstream news sites as the guy who shit himself in the middle of a fight.

He must be sitting at home with his curtains closed just thinking fuck, I'm the guy who shit all over the cage.

Seriously, where does he go from here? Phone Post 3.0
To the bathroom Phone Post 3.0

Wow. Choked the shit out of him. Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr - Can you imagine how that guy must be feeling right now, his face is plastered over every MMA and even mainstream news sites as the guy who shit himself in the middle of a fight.

He must be sitting at home with his curtains closed just thinking fuck, I'm the guy who shit all over the cage.

He is the perfect person for Dude Wipes to sponsor. It's all about perspective. Phone Post 3.0

He will have the last laugh when he gets a fat sponsor check from Imodium A.D. for his next fight Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr - Can you imagine how that guy must be feeling right now, his face is plastered over every MMA and even mainstream news sites as the guy who shit himself in the middle of a fight.

The fact is..this shit happens.

Funky Monkey MMA caught up with him to discuss the incident, he simply laughed it off and said "Shit happens"  he does plan on fighting again

D241 -

Imagine if the losing fighter got a reversal and then tried the rare Atomic Butt Drop

http://gfycat.com/WhimsicalHandyDairycow

Or North/south position. I mean shit, there are plenty of moves where he could have made him eat his shit. Arm bar, triangle, etc... Phone Post 3.0

Probably feeling worse than that fag who ate matt while trying to jump off the cage. Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes these things happen in mma

he made a question mark

The crowd reaction is the best part, that and he had to walk past a ring card girl who was too busy checking out her phone to look up Phone Post 3.0

Dude wipes will be calling that guy for sure.

We had a former commonwealth boxer come to a judo class he was cool but afterwards he told everyone he didn't believe a choke would put you to sleep.

He let one of the guys put a choke on him he went out like a light and pissed himself. Phone Post 3.0

The chick gagging and saying ermmagad was killing me! Poor dude...how fucking embarrassing is that? Phone Post 3.0

Wow... that's the first time I saw someone actually get the shit beat out of them. Yet I've heard that phrase so many times.

I think Travis Wolford must of trained with these guys as his base style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcv381pDS4w

crap-tastic.

Dirtiest fighter in history? Phone Post 3.0

RenegadeBoxing -

Funky Monkey MMA caught up with him to discuss the incident, he simply laughed it off and said "Shit happens"  he does plan on fighting again

I really hope this is true. Phone Post 3.0

You know the next fighters on the card made an agreement to keep it on the feet after that. Phone Post 3.0

slowdiver - 
RenegadeBoxing -

I really hope this is true. Phone Post 3.0

It is, we are planning an interview with him right now