AM 1500
"The Team, Hawaii's Sporting News

TOPICS:

-Kids in MMA and other combat related sports

-Preview of ICON's March 15th "To Hell and Back"

-Preview of EliteXC April KJ Noons vs Yves Edwards

-?

GUEST #1

David Mayeda, Author, "Fighting for Acceptance: Mixed Martial Artists and Violence in American Society."

GUEST #2

Mark Oshiro , Icon 135# State Champ, due to Sarah Honda request

CALL IN FOLKS! THIS IS YOUR SHOW. 296-1500

Nice!  Another great show lined up.

i've talked to oshiro, and he told me he might just call in :). i just gotta remind him on suday nite to wake up on monday and call in.

cool! sarah will trip.

I was so lost last Monday without you guys.  Don't forget to chat up the debut of  team ICON's "The Soul Samurai" Steven Saito on X1 Fight Club Meets Night Club on the 29th.

I will be taking on the "Shogun of Honolulu"  Kolo Koka  in what should be an early night for me. Tricare is my insurance provider, and my keys will be in my man bag so just follow the ambulance in my car over to the hospital please Mr. K.? SAS?  thank you.

Taimak staring in the movie The Last Dragon  X1 Flyer I'm on the flyer, sweet!:  by: Darnell Mason

Steven "soul samurai" saito is my best friend and I cannot wait for this fight. He's trained harder than anyone I've ever seen in hawaii, and is so focused and dedicated. Big ups to SSSS, and huge props to u doc! I'll be there rooting you guys on!

Steven will pwn that guy!!! My gosh he's in shape. I remember when I first came to ICON, and I was able roll with him to a draw,and once pulled off a sub we learned in that Matt Hume seminar.

Week before last, wow. He is on another level. His cardio and technique are up there, plus   he has one of the cooler nicknames out there. Can't wait.   Right now, with work, work, the work I do for free, and work I'm more of a tourist in MMA. Steven Saito, here is a man on the cusp of generation next. Be there Feb 29th, so you can witness history.

Cool future match up: "The Soul Samurai" Vs. "The Super Saiyan"

Looking forward to it. I may just stay in town. Will be there for afternoon cocktails.

TTT for Pat, Mark, and Sarah!

oh boy. will check w/ the crew. ....

both dave mayeda and mark oshiro are confirmed!

yep yep yep. mr oshiro will be in the house.

Another good show.

Sounds like a great show. Unfortunately I'm going to be tied up at work (as usual) and won't hear it. Why is the only week I can listen to it, you guys take off. The universe is conspiring against me I tell ya.

Waiting for live interweb radio stream.

*Stares impatiently at rabello

damn!

WAR Steven!!!

BTW, "Shonufff!" war cry for Doc's pick

I will bring the pain...wait, wasn't that Brock's WWE catchphrase? On 2nd thought...

Go Soul Samurai!!!

http://MMAcademics.angelfire.com

on in 12.25 hours!

Steve Saito, is the man, also a Kahuku Grad... Rooting for him all the
way.

Doc Mason good luck!!!

Rob