Fighters need to stand and bang

The best fights are the ones where the fighters dont try takedowns, and go crazy frantically trying to punch each others' head off.

Non-stop hyper-aggresive head shots. If they run at each other too it would be awesome because it would be like punch jousting and there would be LOTS of KO's.

Imagine how good these fights would be.

Awesome.

Beep

Sounds like someone misses Boxing...or old school Tough Man Competitions...

MMA is a sport! don't get it twisted!

I have to small of a bird to bang standing i tried it a couple times before

"The best fights are the ones where the fighters dont try takedowns, and go crazy frantically trying to punch each others' head off."

Someone doesn't understand the concept of MMA obviously.

...your mom

levragentiming what the people want is stand up and bang.

bangbangbangbangbangbangbangTHUD preferably

All that other shit is boring. YES it is a better way to win a fight, but that IS NOT what this sport was predicated on.

I have an idea... Lets make all mma fights crap shoots when the guy with the crazy wild swing wins!   GREAT IDEA......... Why dont you be the first to jump in there and shows all the boring fighters like us how its done.

"Lets make all mma fights crap shoots when the guy with the crazy wild swing wins!"

That would be SO EXCITING

And you all know that a "haymaker" is a punch intended to land and hurt your opponent. It is just as technical when it lands.

There would be so many KO's , and never any decision fights which are always boring (no KOs).

Maybe they should add only standup fights to the PPV cards. Two guys swinging away without concern that they are going to be taken down. They could call it MMAXTREME or Punch-Jousting or whatever you call two guys just gassing the hell out head-punching, and advertise they have these fights to get more money. Imagine the highlight reels!

Hemlock has a good idea.

he's onto something. they shouldn't be allowed to block or dodge punches either.

mute

ttt for the most EXCITING idea of 2008 so far

ingenious

actually would be interesting to see who has the best combo of punching power to chin ratio.

i think chuck wins this tourney, then wandy and rampage.

Thunderdome, is that about what you're looking for doucheboy?

"Punch-Jousting" it is!

Punch.

Jousting.

Awesome.